Gander Outdoors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gander Outdoors

Anybody shop at Gander Outdoors formally know as Gander Mountain? Here's a Promo Code I got in my email from them its for 15% off Your Order:

Promo Code: GOMLB
    No Minimum Purchase, but the code can ONLY be used online and the Offer expires 11:59pm ET 6/16/18

Marcus

Nope.

Comment

No but I wish them luck. New owner is all business. Hope they make it

Comment

Originally posted by Guerrero88 View Post
        No but I wish them luck. New owner is all business. Hope they make it
        He’s not the guy that owns camping world?

Comment

with that 15%, you may get down to retail!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
            He’s not the guy that owns camping world?
            Yes he is and said he does not want Trump supporters to come into his stores!

Comment

Originally posted by mudslinger View Post
              yes he is and said he does not want trump supporters to come into his stores!
              boycott!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                boycott!!!!
                ^^^^^ This. LOL. I do not even know if there is one of these stores even remotely close to me. I would not venture in to it anyways.

Comment

Saw one in Jackson Tn this past weekend. Had a blue roof, and it kinda threw me off. Didn't stop, I can't imagine there being any improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                    ^^^^^ This. LOL. I do not even know if there is one of these stores even remotely close to me. I would not venture in to it anyways.
                    I can almost hit one with a rock from my front door and still don't plan on going there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                      Yes he is and said he does not want Trump supporters to come into his stores!
                      That seals it for me. Another outdoor firm going anti gun. Won't spend a dime there.
                      Our money speaks also.

Comment

Someone please post a link of Marcus saying "don't shop in my stores if you are a trump follower".

I remember him making comments about the Charlottesville protest which was a white sepremacy showcase but nothing else.

Am I wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by jaspermac View Post
                          Someone please post a link of Marcus saying "don't shop in my stores if you are a trump follower".

I remember him making comments about the Charlottesville protest which was a white sepremacy showcase but nothing else.

Am I wrong?
                          Yes, he did not say exactly that. He framed it in such a way as to be able to crawfish outta what he said. Like a politician.

He was talking about "the administration", then he said "There's no doubt that there is probably not many consumers in this country today that are in favor of what has been said in the last couple days and if they are, quite frankly, don't shop at my business".

What was being talked about during the interview, and at the time, was Trump's comments about Charlottesville, in relation to the presidents jobs councel (The large group of CEO's that was disbanded after a bunch of them quit). The context of the discussion made it clear what was intended by his comments.

Comment

Working...
                          X