Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
      There is a guy in Florida that swears the government has a way to direct the path of Hurricanes and has been doing it for years tin foil peeps what say you
      I thought ttaxidermy lived in Texas?

Comment

Following

Comment

What were the websites that gave the model tracks?

Comment

bummer, I'll be in surfside this Friday til the Friday after, shows rain the whole time. I know we need it but dang.

Comment

NOAA is now picking up some considerable moisture on the 7 day outlook....
              Attached Files
              Last edited by 88 Bound; 06-11-2018, 04:49 PM. Reason: .

Comment

Where the heck is Bauce302 when you need him. Is this thing going to sniff the gulf or not?!

Comment

Goodness this could get historic...................

Comment

Originally posted by 1369 View Post
                    I'm liking this one best! No hurricane, but path is a bulls eye on an area of the state that needs rain, tank filling rain bad!

Comment

Greg Bostwick with channel 6 in Beaumont now has mentioned a significant rain maker moving in along the Texas coast. Hopefully nothing more than that. I know many need some rain but we don’t need anything close to a Harvey. I’m still rebuilding like many.

Comment

As long as it rains more than 2" in Brownwood we'll be ok. Smh

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                          As long as it rains more than 2" in Brownwood we'll be ok. Smh
                          Maybe they will get a tornado and bring 3 or 4 inch inches of rain.

Comment

Sadly, we are at a **** if you do, **** if you don’t moment for crops around Corpus. Milo is starting to be cut. Corn is not far behind. Cotton could use a rain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

****ed if you and ****ed if you don't. Looks like I'll be in cabo with bud.

Maybe I'll start a live hurricane watch party thread

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                                ****ed if you and ****ed if you don't. Looks like I'll be in cabo with bud.

Maybe I'll start a live hurricane watch party thread
                                I know I didn’t have the heart to post I was wrong and Bud was making a b-line for cabo.

Comment

Working...
                                X