Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to the Horns!

Comment

Congrats to Tech. If I remember right Tech and Texas are on opposite sides of the bracket so they could meet for the ultimate prize. I'll be pulling for Tech all the way.

Comment

Man I can finally breathe normally again! Great performance by John McMillon and Dusek to close the game out!

Comment

Good to see Tadlock's boys are headed back to Omaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
            Congrats to Tech. If I remember right Tech and Texas are on opposite sides of the bracket so they could meet for the ultimate prize. I'll be pulling for Tech all the way.
            They are on the same side of the bracket. 2 SEC Schools, 2 Big 12 Schools. Lots of Aggies new and old friends at the dance.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
              They are on the same side of the bracket. 2 SEC Schools, 2 Big 12 Schools. Lots of Aggies new and old friends at the dance.
              Well heck. I must have looked at it wrong awhile back.

Comment

Congrats Texas Tech! Good to see some Texas teams representin' in the CWS.....

Can't believe they came from the lowly Big 12 though when we started this thread.....rpi and stuff!

Comment

Hook’em Horns!!

Congrats to Tech for making it too.

Comment

Tech played some solid ball today. Horns and Red Raiders keeping lots of ulcers going staying in this tournament. Great baseball is sure fun to watch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Arkie kicking some tail..

Comment

Good job Tech.

Screw Arkansas.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

So who is gonna try to head to Omaha? I’m seriously thinking about it with a Miss State buddy and a Texas Tech buddy.

Comment

Arky fan just did the double Horns down. **** them.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad to see the Red Raiders send the Blue Devi's home.
                              Texas will be well represented in Omaha.

Comment

When they throw the horns down like that it typically means UT has scoreboard on them for the majority of matchups. I look at it as a sign of being the top of the heap.

Comment

Working...
                                X