No announcement yet.

Texas Water Safari

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out the article at victoriaadvocate.com. What a race!
    Last edited by Mertzon Man; 06-11-2018, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Congrats to Ian. I am glad to see he is still able to get out on the water and complete the race.

Comment

Congrats to those close to you for winning and honoring your son by doing so.

Comment

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
          Congrats to Desolation Row 6 man Canoe Team, they came in first place in the Texas Water Safari. It was a race to the finish as the second place team came in around two minutes later. An incredible race for 262 miles these teams battled for first place. Ian Rolls my son in law was one of the winning team members and my daughter Brooke was Team support Captain. Very emotional last two days.
          Prayers to all still on the course as they will continue to finish the race as late as Wednesday.
          I know Concho Man is smiling down and so proud!
          Thats awesome!! My buddy William Russell was on that team that was his 8th TWS!! looked epic!!

Comment

There has been several good class races this year, Like 1st and 2nd. The winning boat only had about 4-8 minute lead through the checkpoints, until the last one, they had a 48 minute lead, and good thing they did!
            The C2 class was won by about 5 seconds.
            1st place novice team smoked all the other tin cans out there.

I'm so glad that there is the tracking app now, so I can "Follow" the race while at home or where ever.

Comment

Working...
            X