Shooter / McKinney - Any Details ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shooter / McKinney - Any Details ?

Here at work and got a text ... McKinney North HS on lock down. Last day of school for that District.

Comment

Reports it was self inflicted.

McKinney North High School was briefly placed on lockdown Friday morning after a student killed himself with a gun on campus.

Comment

Geesh - feel terrible for these kids.

Comment

I just found out about this. My niece and nephew go to that school. So glad the shooter didn't kill anyone else first.

My sister works for McKinney ISD and advised that the student had gone with the intention of killing other students but someone tipped off the police. I guess in a moment of despondency he went in the bathroom and shot himself.
          Last edited by Etxbuckman; 06-01-2018, 12:06 PM.

Comment

He killed himself, no one else hurt. still so awful

Comment

Glad no innocent sane kids were killed. Wish they all ended this way.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                Glad no innocent sane kids were killed. Wish they all ended this way.
                agreed no one else was hurt, but probably better if no one died.

Comment

Originally posted by bow4my2 View Post
                  agreed no one else was hurt, but probably better if no one died.

Physically hurt, suicide at any age takes a toll on the brain

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
                    yup

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                      Here at work and got a text ... McKinney North HS on lock down. Last day of school for that District.

Still 4 school days left
                      Might be last day for district office

Very sad deal
                      Glad nobody else was physically hurt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

to me this is very different than the recent shootings that have been occurring. I am in my 40's and I'm sure everyone will agree that there are many kids that have issues dealing with things and sometime those individuals commit suicide. In my high school years ago, there was a girl that hung herself from the ceiling fan in her room. Her 10 year old younger sister found her.

The person here was similar to the girl that i knew in school. they committed suicide for what ever reason but they didn't feel like killing others.

I don't know if there is a solution to depression or the lack of the ability to express yourself. Very Very Very sad.

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysinshorts View Post
                            to me this is very different than the recent shootings that have been occurring. I am in my 40's and I'm sure everyone will agree that there are many kids that have issues dealing with things and sometime those individuals commit suicide. In my high school years ago, there was a girl that hung herself from the ceiling fan in her room. Her 10 year old younger sister found her.

The person here was similar to the girl that i knew in school. they committed suicide for what ever reason but they didn't feel like killing others.

I don't know if there is a solution to depression or the lack of the ability to express yourself. Very Very Very sad.
                            agreed ,this is literally right down the street from me. sad deal

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtymike View Post
                              They hurt themselves, but the pain they inflict on family and friends is far worse.

Comment

Working...
                              X