Mattress Mack is one of the best of us.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mattress Mack is one of the best of us.

Mack turning his stores over to people to shelter in just reinforces an already stellar image I have of the man.
    I'm gonna make it a point to buy something from that man even if it takes me a 10 hour drive to get there.

Originally posted by fox1 View Post
    Mack turning his stores over to people to shelter in just reinforces an already stellar image I have of the man.
    I'm gonna make it a point to buy something from that man even if it takes me a 10 hour drive to get there.
    X2

Comment

He's good people for sure, gave out his cell phone number on live television the other night.

Comment

Stand up Texan for sure

Comment

That's awesome

Comment

2nd time he has done this.
            Great guy, speaks volumes.

Comment

No doubt.

Comment

Amen!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

I buy all my furniture from his stores simply due to the fact that he is one of the truly good guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They should honor him by naming a School in the Houston area after him. He is probably the best down to earth Texan we may ever get to know in our life time. With all he does for his community.

Comment

I just looked at his website and they deliver nation wide, he will be getting an order from me real soon. People like Mack gets my money.

Comment

Yep, I will never buy furniture from anywhere or anyone else. He does more for the community than anyone or any other business.

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
                          He's good people for sure, gave out his cell phone number on live television the other night.

That truly is unbelievable. I have no clue who y'all are talking about but this guy is an absolute saint. Period.

Comment

Will be buying from him for sure in the future. Would be worth th drive.

Comment

Yep he's a good guy. This further verified the very high opinion I have of him!

Comment

Working...
                              X