Hustler Raptor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hustler Raptor

I have a hustler Raptor SD 54". Has anyone had to adjust their tracking on the mower. Mine veers substantially to the left and I have to go slow just to go straight.

Thanks
    Last edited by dhillis; 08-24-2017, 08:41 AM.

had the same issue with mine right out of the crate, dealer adjusted and did pretty well but it always pulled a little more on one side the whole time I had it

Comment

Originally posted by ckamp52 View Post
      had the same issue with mine right out of the crate, dealer adjusted and did pretty well but it always pulled a little more on one side the whole time I had it
      I wouldn't mind it if it wasn't bad, but I would be driving in a circle the whole time. Just had a new engine put on it also.

Comment

Haven't had to adjust mine had it a couple years. Ill follow to see if you find a solution just in case.

Have you tried any youtube videos ?

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
          Haven't had to adjust mine had it a couple years. Ill follow to see if you find a solution just in case.

Have you tried any youtube videos ?
          There's TONS of info on adjusting tacking on ZTR mowers, but nothing specific to the hustler. There is an extra spring on the Hustler, and I've seen where there is an adjustment up by the lever, instead of doing it back by the hydro pumps.

Comment

also check the air in the tires...

Comment

Mine pulls slightly to the left. I'd like to know how to adjust it, as well.

Comment

Originally posted by bwssr View Post
                also check the air in the tires...
                Keep reading that, and keep forgetting. Haha. That's the first thing I need to do

Comment

https://www.hustlerturf.com/file/117373.pdf

Loose or out of adjustment steering linkage Page 4-1

Comment

I am new to the forum but have searched around for a few hours between yesterday and today. I had to take my Hustler into a service shop and ended up having a new engine put onto the mower. It was a 23 HP Kawi. My Mower is now tracking to the left a substantial amount. I have put on a new...

Also posted on a mower forum. Here's the link in case I get someone over there who reply's with the solution.

Comment

Originally posted by basschsr View Post
                      https://www.hustlerturf.com/file/117373.pdf

Loose or out of adjustment steering linkage Page 4-1
                      Sorry I left the SD out of there. Dangit. I'll have to see if I can edit it.

Comment

Having the same problem with the one we have here at the station.

Comment

Same problem with mine, I'm going to have the hustler dealer do it when I take it I'm to have some warranty work done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My SD 54" is not too bad! Hasn't bothered me enough to try and fix it yet! I have replaced both belts, blades, filters, and changed the oil several times! You Tube is your friend! Or mine anyhow! I'm no mechanic by far but it's saved me alot of $$! Currently wondering if I should tackle the hydro's after mowing season or take that to the shop!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                              My SD 54" is not too bad! Hasn't bothered me enough to try and fix it yet! I have replaced both belts, blades, filters, and changed the oil several times! You Tube is your friend! Or mine anyhow! I'm no mechanic by far but it's saved me alot of $$! Currently wondering if I should tackle the hydro's after mowing season or take that to the shop!
                              two filters and some 20/50 oil...

Comment

Working...
                              X