No announcement yet.

Firearms classified section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A much easier solution that doesn’t require moderator approval would be for us to start using brackets in the titles of our classifieds listings. For example,

[Firearm] Remington 870 for sale

If people did this, you could then use the search feature to show only the classified listings that included firearms.

Comment

Gun classified section will never happen here.

I got banned almost 2 years ago from the classifieds from selling and buying too many gun items.

Just my thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post

I got banned almost 2 years ago from the classifieds from selling and buying too many gun items.

Just my thoughts
        What? Why?

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
          A much easier solution that doesn’t require moderator approval would be for us to start using brackets in the titles of our classifieds listings. For example,

If people did this, you could then use the search feature to show only the classified listings that included firearms.
          This is the answer. Use what we have and just format the title for an easy search.

Comment

A Smart subforum as well. On cooking beans, snausages, meats, burgers, enchylidas, pies, breads, tacos, game management, etc. Title it Ask Jason......

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
              What? Why?
              Ask the moderators.

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post

Just my thoughts
                Thats because you were buying guns just to sell as a way to make money.

Comment

The mods have done a great job of setting up the forums. We don't want to be archery talk or Texas gun forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                    We don't want to be archery talk or Texas gun forums.

I’ll drink to that!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                      I’ll drink to that!
                      I drank enough for both of us!

Comment

Texasbowhunter.com was created for a group a like minded individuals, who shared the same passion for bowhunting, to have a place to come and share their experiences, ask questions and discuss things that would be shared "Around the Campfire." Not Craigslist.

So I hear.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post

Lol you are asking a lot. It’s hard enough to get a location and price somewhere in the post

Comment

Originally posted by Iehooligan11b View Post
                            Lol you are asking a lot. It’s hard enough to get a location and price somewhere in the post
                            And to actually get a pic posted of what the heck they are trying to sell.

Comment

A firearms subforum makes sense to me, as ~50% of items in the classifieds are gun-related. I don’t think it needs to be broken down any farther than that.

Comment

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
                                Thats because you were buying guns just to sell as a way to make money.
                                Incorrect. I was told by the mods I had too many gun related items I sold.

Comment

Working...
                                X