No announcement yet.

Pathological Liars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a friend that said a mutual acquaintance of our's would "rather climb a tree and tell a lie than stand on the ground and tell the truth"...I agreed, short fuse for liars.

Comment

I knew a guy in college. Hung out with this guy day and night for 7 or so yrs. So many stories I would put anyone to shame. We got crossed ways when I was about 26 or 27 and I realized the guy i had had so much fun with I honestly had no clue who he was. He lied all day everyday. We 're no longer friends. I know he's still around I'm surprised no one ever found him dead in a ditch by now. Thinking about him still makes me shake my head

Comment

Jerry was a funny man.

Comment

I get a kick out of the funny liars, the outrageous stories about jumping out of airplanes and parachutes not opening, etc. Being in the military we get to meet all kinds of people like this.

The other liars, the ones that have more of a mental health issue I don’t have time for. These people will bring other folks unknowingly into their world of lies and in the end it leaves everyone in a different place. These people need to get professional help.

Comment

I had the misfortune of dating a young lady from POC that if it weren't for meeting her family I wouldn't sure what her name was she told so many lies. Of course I figured it all out later, considering none of them were too extreme to throw up any red flags at the time.

Had her brother come apologize to me after the fact.

I just feel sorry for the people that have the need to lie like that to feel important.

Comment

Originally posted by Merc View Post
              I had the misfortune of dating a young lady from POC that if it weren't for meeting her family I wouldn't sure what her name was she told so many lies. Of course I figured it all out later, considering none of them were too extreme to throw up any red flags at the time.

I just feel sorry for the people that have the need to lie like that to feel important.
              I’ve never met a girl from POC that was sane, sounds like a normal girl for that town...

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                I used to know somebody like that, but he got sent off, by the CIA, to assassinate the head of a foreign government and was ambushed by aboriginal warrior women who then tortured him for weeks before he was able to escape by riding a tree trunk over a waterfall and hiking back to the US where he had to sneak into the country posing as a foreign diplomat, where he was mistakenly taken to the White House where he was asked to represent the government as an undercover agent at the ACE Hardware.....where he still works.

Hey, it could happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Seen him the other day

Comment

They are all around us.....beware!!

Comment

One of my roommates when I was in the Coast Guard.
                      Guy had so many different professions all before joining at 24yo he must have been quoting past lives.

Comment

Went to school with a guy that would climb a pole to tell you a lie, when standing in the ground and telling the truth would have done the most good. I honestly don't think he could tell the truth.... and he still can't

Comment

I used to know somebody like that, but he got sent off, by the CIA, to assassinate the head of a foreign government and was ambushed by aboriginal warrior women who then tortured him for weeks before he was able to escape by riding a tree trunk over a waterfall and hiking back to the US where he had to sneak into the country posing as a foreign diplomat, where he was mistakenly taken to the White House where he was asked to represent the government as an undercover agent at the ACE Hardware.....where he still works.
                          The White House........yeah......I painted it.

Comment

I know someone who would lie when the truth would suit them better.

Comment

Curt...If these are all YOUR words. My man you could write spy novels
                              Incredibly creative.

Now as far as liars go. Does it include Toppers?
                              You know the guy who always has to TOP your story with a better one.
                              He did it better, faster, bigger, longer,wider, he paid more, he paid less, he has more
                              Oh boy! I know a few of them

Comment

Originally posted by Merc View Post

i had a buddy who's ex claimed she was pregnant right after they broke up. For months she produced ultrasounds and medical bills. Her parents vouched for her. Well my buddy smelled a skunk so he did some calling around and turns out she wasn't even a patient of the doctor that she had all these bills from. He kept digging and the girl had made the whole thing up, fake receipts, fake bills, fake ultrasound. He had already dished out $5k. He kept digging and found out that the girl was stealing his mail, had hacked his Uber so she knew was he was when he went out, had hacked his iCloud so every photo he took showed up on her phone, had made fake dating profiles and was talking to him pretending to be other girls. The list went on and on.

He went to her dad about it before he blew the top off the whole lie and her dad freaking knew that she wasn't pregnant and had been lying. He said that she did the same thing to another guy before and that he had to bail her out from that mess. Whole dang family was nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X