No announcement yet.

Project: Huntin Rig.....Codename: SCRAT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mounted 2 LEDs inside Saturday, both in the ceiling by the tailgate. One faces forward and lights the entire passenger compartment, the other faces down and lights the tailgate and area just inside it. They are greatness! It was difficult to find all my huntin crap in the dark before with the dim factory inside light.

I built a 4 gun wooded rifle rack to put in the back too, for when we do night time hog hunts after deer season.

I'll try to get pics of this stuff this afternoon.

It's gonna have to warm up some before I start bumpers, but I may take the front one off Saturday.......just to look.

Comment

These are the LEDs, they are awesome!

Model RLF-CW75 about 1/2 way down.

Customize your car, truck, or boat with our extensive line of LED vehicle accent lights. Shop strip lights, rock lights, halo rings, and more!

Comment

Nice...

Comment

Ten days and no updates? C'mon man!

Comment

All I've done recently is replace the 4" speakers in the rear factory location with some Polk audio 6.5" units. I had to get a little bit "custom" with the grinder and metal shears, but they are in and already sounds much better. I'm expecting the new CD player/ipod compatible head unit and Pioneer 4" frunt speakers any day now. I bought my wife an iphone for Christmas and inherited her ipod....welcome to 2002 right..

Still not sure when I'll start bumpers, I'm currently getting my mad money back in order after Christmas bills have been paid up.

Comment

Looking good DMO

Comment

for the sag in the rear end look at allpro.com they have spacers there that will lift the rear 2.5". There are other companies out there that sell after market rear springs to lift and still keep a good ride. Look at places like desert rat or wheelers offroad. These should get you started. I would try as hard as possible to stay away from spacers since they preload the spring and cause a harsher ride. That wagon is looking good. Since I have a company supplied truck I sold my tacoma but you can not beat the toyota brand. keep posting pics as you go. For bumpers if you want to just buy something already done look at schrock works they are in Houston and have some nice stuff. Allpro makes some nice ones as well. Good luck and love it so far.

Comment

sweet ride

Comment

dont know how I missed this one earlier! Lookin good so far

Comment

I can not wait to hear the report after this weekend's trip.

Comment

nice ride

Comment

Cool rig. Makes me think it's time to build the bronco for a lease.

Comment

We need more. What else have you done?

Comment

That rig should get the job done.

Comment

Can't believe i missed this one.....time to break out the welding fluids D-Mo!

Comment

Working...
                                X