Chambers Ranch - Advice Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chambers Ranch - Advice Please

I am wanting to come to texas (from michigan) for a hunt and found Chambers Ranch. I was considering doing the "Super Exotic Hunt" that includes "two Wild Boar, one super exotic (Red Stag, Semitar Oryx or Buffalo), one exotic (Axis, Fallow, Aoudad, Sika deer or Blackbuck) and one ram." I was wondering what the chances are on harvesting all or a good percentage of those animals. To those who have been did you see animals in these classes on a hunt? Or has anyone hunted there with this Super Exotic Package and what was your success? I have heard it is a hard hunt but most bow hunts are if you ask me. What is the overall opinion on Chambers Ranch...Would you reccomend this ranch, another one, or maybe just another package I may have a better chance at "filling my tags"? Thanks for any advice and reviews you can give it is appreciated!

Your chances on harvesting all are very slim to none, I have hunted there for a entire week and it was hard hunting nothing was a given...

Comment

so probably a better idea to go for a package with less included and possibly add something that may present a shot instead of go for the whole deal and not harvest everything (which I wasn't really expecting anyway, not with a bow at least)?

Comment

Yeap, that would be a much better idea...... which ranch are you looking at..

Comment

The one in Sabinal I believe

Comment

Hunted there a lot and while the hunting is no give me, it is a great hunt and have always done well there. It takes a little while to learn how to hunt it but once you get it figured out there are a lot of animals there that you can get shots at.
            Jeff Young

Comment

What package do yall recommend?

Comment

Check out mesquite bowhunting.

Comment

Check out Keith Johns Outdoors. Alot of TGHers highly recommend him. I just got back from there and my boy took a nice ram.

Hunting in the Texas Hill Country, Wildlife Capture and Transportation throughout Texas

Comment

the only problem with adding there it cost more to add than go ahead and pay for the package. you will do fine if you listen to maurice or who ever he has guiding. Just dont think the animals there are easy because they are not. they are born dropping a foot at the sound of an ants fart. pj

Comment

Working...
                    X