Back from Chambers Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back from Chambers Ranch

I arrived at the ranch on sunday Nov 16 and met my guide Serapio a 18 year old Uvalde resident and was quite suprised at his age but let me tell you this kid knew the ranch and was an excellent guide. I was immediately given a tour of the ranch and let me tell you, I saw so many animals from trophy axis to wild hogs and even some nice whitetail bucks. I hunted the ranch for 4 days on his safari package and every day saw different game than the day before. As far as hunt it was very hard hunting. I came home harvesting a wild boar and a fallow doe good eats and did not recover a wild boar and ram due to poor shot placement. Over the past 5 years I have been to Bar E, mesquite bowhunting in Uvalde and pearsall and Brushy Hill and from know on I will always book Chambers. Thank you Mr & Mrs Chambers and Serapio for showing me an amazing time.

Congrats on the hog and doe. Been there done that on losing a ram, it happens though as you know. I was curious about that place. I like a HUNT.Been to some places, I was tempted to just turn around and leave but I was afraid the animals would follow me home if you know what I mean.

Comment

Chambers is a great place, I have whacked a few critters there myself...

Comment

Congrats on the experience. Sorry about the lost animals...I'm living proof that it happens too. Wish I had your attitude!

Comment

Congrats on your hunt!

Comment

I think i will go there soon! How many big axis did you see? I really want one of those!

Comment

They have a couple of world class axis out there. The kind you see and and you freeze up. We saw pics and really didn't know to believe they were still there but then one of the guys with us saw the big boy at 100 yards. Serapio is the man and will take care of you if you go out there. It will be a yearly trip for me to chambers after my visit a few months back.

Comment

Working...
              X