Leoncitas Creek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leoncitas Creek

Has anyone ever been to this place or heard of them before?

Doesn't seem like bad pricing, but then again who knows whats out there.

Hey hyperlite, I recently booked a hunt at the Leoncitas Ranch. Not to sure if it's the same place as the one your talking about but it is around the same area. Only way to find out is to call them and ask if its the same place; and I do agree that it is very worth a try...Lates!

Comment

This is the same place but that is an old website that is still up. Allen is no longer affiliated with the ranch. It is run by Scott and his wife Martha. Their website is

Comment

Thats what I thought tbird42.....Thanks!

Comment

So I guess no one has heard of this ranch ,huh. It looks good but who knows. TBH's help us out before we find out the hard way cause I'm thinking of going too.

Comment

People have been all over the page with reviews on this place, do a search on it and see what you come up with. I went back in 06', two of us killed several animals and had a good time but the deer a very spookey but hey no big deal.

Comment

no game

Unless things have changed for the better in a major way save your money and go to a place like keith johns for a real hunt and a chance at killing. The "ss" was a joke of a ranch saw 4 rams that hung out by the front gate and some stag does nothing else. It was well into 100's and still nothing came to water threw out corn on road first day all was still there on last day. So called hog area with feeders all were empty or broken. Guides were a joke you're on you own to find stands and feeding route was run at about 90mph.

Comment

Working...
              X