Crystal Creek Bowhunting?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crystal Creek Bowhunting?!

Anybody been lately or have any info? What caliber of animals do they have? Do the animals move or is it too pressured?

While we are at it, what about bar e ranch?

Comment

I guy i work with brother hunts this ranch every year.

Here is the site, so far they dont have anything bad to say about it.

Comment

nobody else?

Comment

used to i would say anything that chambers owns is good but havent been in the last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Gobeaty125
            Bump! thx !  Her chores were never-ending. Sewing clothes for her family on the old Singer treadle machine, cooking meals and baking bread, planting and tending a vegetable garden, milking the goats and scrubbing soiled clothes on a washboard. But she was happy. Her family and their well-being were her highest priority.  Every day after chores and school, Reuben scoured the town, collecting the hessian nail bags. On the day the two-room school closed for the summer, no student was more delighted than Reuben. Now he would have more time for his mission.  All summer long, despite chores at home weeding and watering the garden, cutting wood and fetching water—Reuben kept to his secret task.  Then all too soon the garden was harvested, the vegetables canned and stored, and the school reopened. Soon the leaves fell and the winds blew cold and gusty from the bay. Reuben wandered the streets, diligently searching for his hessian treasures.  Often he was cold, tired and hungry, but the thought of the object in the shop window sustained him. Sometimes his mother would ask: “Reuben, where were you? We were waiting for you to have dinner.”  “Playing, Mum. Sorry.”  Dora would look at his face and shake her head. Boys.  Finally spring burst into glorious green and Reuben's spirits erupted. The time had come! He ran into the barn, climbed to the hayloft and uncovered the tin can. He poured the coins out and began to count.  Then he counted again. He needed 20 cents more. Could there be any sacks left any where in town? He had to find four and sell them before the day ended.  Reuben ran down Water Street.  The shadows were lengthening when Reuben arrived at the factory. The sack buyer was about to lock up.  “Mister! Please don't close up yet.”  The man turned and saw Reuben, dirty and sweat stained.  “Come back tomorrow, boy.”  “Please, Mister. I have to sell the sacks now—please.”The man heard a tremor in Reuben's voice and could tell he was close to tears.  “Why do you need this money so badly?”  “It's a secret.”  The man took the sacks, reached into his pocket and put four coins in Reuben's hand. Reuben murmured a thank you and ran home.  Then, clutching the tin can, he headed for the shop.  “I have the money,” he solemnly told the owner.  The man went to the window and retrieved Reuben's treasure.Thsale is a professional, loyal and reliable *** **** supplier online, we pioneered selling cheap *** ****. Welcome to thsale buy world of warcraft gold Buy Cheap *** ****,our *** **** site: *** **** buy *** ****, buy wow power leveling,cheap wow power leveling World of Warcraft Gold, Please look here! We are a Great MMORPG company. wow money and wow items,which is very cheap *** ****!All US Server 24.99$/1000G on sell! Cheap *** ****,WOTLK Power Leveling ,wow power leveling,Buy Cheapest/Safe/Fast WoW US EU Gold Power leveling
            what the heck is this!! You are banished!

Comment

Maybe Hoytman or Robinhood will see this. They went to CCR this past summer. I didnt hear anything bad excepr with all the rqain, it was really green and the animals werent moving. I'll let them fill you in with the details.

Comment

I was there last week and only saw one shootable whitetail buck and one shootable exotic. The rest were whitetail does and yearlings. We were told we could not shoot does until the guide gave us permission. Spent $1000.00 to kill one doe. I will not go back to this ranch. I saw more exotic's at his sabinal ranch.

Comment

Robin Hood and myself went with 6 other hunters and we had a blast!! They did have a lot of rain so it was real green and the animals wernt moving real good but out of 8 hunters there were 6 kills
                  Robin Hood killed a 18" BB
                  I killed a 200lb boar
                  there was a 20" axis spike killed, and 3 more hogs killed
                  As I said it was tough hunting because of all the green grass but there was plenty of animals we saw but they were not coming in to feed.
                  This same group I went with we have always gone to Bar E for they past 6 years and last year we decided to move on and im glad we did next year we will back at CC. Also I the fishing was good for me the other men didnt do so good but they would not change lures. Scooter is a great guide and wants you to make a kill and will do everything possible to make it happen. Scooter was also the guide at Bar E when we first started going there he has some great stories and is a all around good guy

Comment

What he said.^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                    Had a great time. Saw lots of animals but they wouldn't come in to the corn often. Too much green stuff to brows on.
                    Ready to go back.
                    Hoyt Man, I was just letting you feel special at the pond. I already outdid you on the animals- didn't want to do the same on the fish!
                    I can only imagine what this place is like in dry conditions.

Comment

Originally posted by RobinHood View Post
                      What he said.^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                      Had a great time. Saw lots of animals but they wouldn't come in to the corn often. Too much green stuff to brows on.
                      Ready to go back.
                      Hoyt Man, I was just letting you feel special at the pond. I already outdid you on the animals- didn't want to do the same on the fish!
                      I can only imagine what this place is like in dry conditions.
                      Thank You

Comment

Well fellas, I m thinking of making a trip down in jan. or feb. It would be cool to hunt with some fellow tbh'ers.

Comment

Working...
                        X