2 more weeks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 more weeks

2 more weeks until our hunt at the Mesquite Bowhunting Ranch...can't wait.

Me, my wife (mossyoakprincess), her brother, her dad, and two of our other friends are going down. It will be good to get away and have a great time with each other. Hopefully we will have a successful hunt. We are really looking forward to this.

Let us know how it goes.

Comment

You guys and gal's will have a blast, my wife and I were their along with some friends two weeks ago and it was a blast..Good luck!!

Comment

Hope all of you have a great time and we'll be waiting on some LDP'S

Comment

Only two more days now...can't wait!!! Will post results of hunt when I return...and hopefully some LDP's!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Knight in Mossy Oak View Post
            Only two more days now...can't wait!!! Will post results of hunt when I return...and hopefully some LDP's!!!
            Man I wish I could've made it. ....I'll be expecting a text with pics asap.

Comment

Good Luck! Let the air out of a bigun'.

Comment

Originally posted by dr. death View Post
                Man I wish I could've made it. ....I'll be expecting a text with pics asap.
                You'll get them...just be ready. With me, Doc, Gerald, John, Johnny and Michelle going...you are bound to get some kind of pics...lol

Comment

We will be heading out in 2 hours...will be sending Dr. Death (Darrell) live updates...Wish us luck!

Comment

Best of luck to you guys!!! and girls!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X