Terry Haun Ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terry Haun Ranch

Has anybody been there lately? I am wondering how it is. My brother and I have been talking about going for a few years but just can't find anybody that has been.

Terry is a great guy and I have been deer hunting there (several years ago..and saw plenty of deer). I also go Turkey hunting there every spring..see lots of Turkeys and also deer in the woods at that time.

Comment

Thank you. What size are the deer that you see? How many hogs do you see?

Comment

I haven't been there in 2 years but I've been 3 times. I always saw animals. I'd go again.

Comment

I drive by the place everytime I go to the lease, and as far as I know his place is low fence, but I could be wrong as I've never been on the propery. If in fact it is free range low fence I always see very good bucks in the open fields next to his place. If you happen to go good luck to you.

Comment

I've been there, its been a few years. A real good friend of mine is a part time guide there. Hogs right now are running wild. Its a low fence ranch. That whole part of the county is under a game management co-op. All surrounding ranches are under the same game management rules. This is the first year that they are goind to start shooting some cull 8-points. Its been spikes and 3-points the last five years. They are improving the herd.

Comment

website?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X