No announcement yet.

Gonna kill a bunch of them!--argentina dove hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

11 am here in cordoba. Just landed. Gotta gather up our bags and head to the lodge. I bet some birds lose their lives in the next few hours!

Comment

Just made it to the lodge. It's beautiful! Saw more doves driving in than I have seen in my life. Properly dosed with beer. I think this will be epic!

Comment

Originally posted by docmay View Post
        Just made it to the lodge. It's beautiful! Saw more doves driving in than I have seen in my life. Properly dosed with beer. I think this will be epic!
        You picked a great couple of days to be away from Amarillo, TX!

Enjoy and take plenty of pics for all the jealous suckers in Texas.

Comment

Having lunch! Good wine and good meat! Dove kabobs are outstanding.

Comment

Safety briefing done. Sounds like war is about to begin. Gonna light it up!!!

Comment

Praise baby Jesus, we all are on the flight to chile! Next stop Santiago then on to cordoba. Another bucket list adventure on its way. Can't wait for good meat, wine and a sore shoulder!!!!
              You shouldn't have any trouble experiencing the above once you get to Cordoba. Keep us posted.

Comment

Man I'm pumped just following along on this thread... action shots Doc, we need action shots!

Comment

Bring it on! Following & good luck

Comment

I cannot explain how incredible today was. We hunted half a day. I shot 1500 shells and I killed 1162 birds. I really wish I could explain how incredible it was. I could not quit until everyone told me it was time to go. I bird hunted my entire life and never could have dreamed of this!

Comment

I cannot explain how incredible today was. We hunted half a day. I shot 1500 shells and I killed 1162 birds. I really wish I could explain how incredible it was. I could not quit until everyone told me it was time to go. I bird hunted my entire life and never could have dreamed of this!
                      WOW!! Congrats Some pretty dang good shooting on live birds.

That is definitely a bucket list trip for me...

Comment

What gun did you go with? All my buddies say O/U 28 is their choice.

Comment

I've got to do this some day. Keep the reports rolling. Sounds like a trip of a lifetime.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ldppppppppppp

Comment

Working...
                                X