Hill Country is getting hammered.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hill Country is getting hammered.....

Loaded up and ready to head to the lease this afternoon, so I pull up the weather and looks like we are getting some good rain. Was only planning to stay thru tomorrow and forcast shows 50% chance thru tomorrow. Very glad for the rain just not sure I want to drive out there to sit in the camper. Hmmmm what to do what to do.......

A day at deer camp is worth it to me. But you are the one who has to drive lol.

Comment

Mm
      Attached Files

Comment

we show 5" of rain on the LCRA rain station near the ranch

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter28 View Post
          A day at deer camp is worth it to me. But you are the one who has to drive lol.
          Yea I hear you. But being stuck in a camper with a 3 year old is the pits let me tell you!!!!

Comment

It'll pass on through, go to the lease!

Comment

It might be worth the drive just to see what rain in the hill country looks like!

Comment

Originally posted by rsquared View Post
                we show 5" of rain on the LCRA rain station near the ranch
                Lookin on LCRA web page I can't find the rain stations. Where are they???

Comment

Holy crap

Hope that bad boy stays that big and sweeps across all of south Texas and drops a few inches

Comment

Our ranch near Brady got about 3 inches of rain and hail last week while were were out there. Bring it on again!

The land looks better this spring than it has in 4 seasons.

Pic of some of the hail. Yes the truck got a few dings on it

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369403331.801461.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	24203102

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                      Lookin on LCRA web page I can't find the rain stations. Where are they???
                      Found it. Here is a link for anyone looking. http://www.lcra.org/water/conditions/rainfall.html

Comment

Just talked to our rancher, 1.7 inches so far!!!!

Comment

My dad is headed to our place in Rocksprings and called me at 5:30 this morning from Harper. He said it was raining so hard he couldn't tell if it was rain or hail. I checked the radar for him and it looked like there was a line of red and yellow that camped out on top of that area for over an hour. I'm not sure how much rain they had though. When I talk to him later, I'll see how much we had about 15 miles SW of Rocksprings.

Comment

We're halfway between Junction & London on 377. Bring on the rain!!!!!

Comment

Awesome!! This should help the lakes, rivers, and aquifer.

Comment

Working...
                              X