Bowhunters Paradise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
    Well almost nothin but good things. I remember this story now. Whats up TT?
    What story? I'm taking it was a bad expierence?

Comment

Back from Bowhunter's Paradise

I just got back and I have to admit I went with high expectations due to all the great reviews and Jim's success pics on his website. My expectations were met and exceeded. I had a blast hunting over the 4 days. There were 4 of us in camp and we took 6 animals over 4 days. There were also 4 blown shot on hogs or it would have been 10 animals. I was the only one not to get an exotic or ram/goat. However, it wasn't for a lack of trying as I had 2 spot and stalks that we couldn't close the deal on. I also promise Jim was more disappointed than me as I had a blast and it's not always about killing, rather hunting. I highly recommend BHP for anyone interested in a wild time. Jim, thank you so much for allowing me to experience a piece of Paradise!!!! I look forward to my hunt next year!!!!

Comment

Anybody been lately?

Comment

how big

How many acres is Bowhunters Paradise?

Comment

I was supposed to go in September but Ike made me change my plans, so I rescheduled for January 22-27. I'm still pumped up and hopefully it will be a trip to remember (since I had to wait an extra four months).

Comment

Originally posted by blackjack001 View Post
              How many acres is Bowhunters Paradise?
              I think it is 1000 acres but don't hold me to that. I can not remember.

Comment

1100 acres

Comment

Working...
                X