Gonna kill a bunch of them!--argentina dove hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In under a week I will be headed to argentina for four days of dove shooting. This is my second trip to argentina but my first time to bird hunt there. There are four of us going and I think we are headed to a fantastic lodge. Booked at Los chanares and Robby at the detail company set up the trip for us. Going on a warmup crane hunt and released bird pheasant hunt on Saturday. Have dreamed of a high volume dove hunt since I was a kid. I will update as much as possible. I fully intend to enjoy myself and put a bunch of lead in the air!

I've been to los chanares once before and I'm going back in 7 weeks. Great place. Save some dove for me.

Comment

That's awesome! I went this past summer and it was fun! I'm ready to go back.

Comment

This is a trip I wanna make also.. My dad went a couple years ago and said it was amazing.

Comment

I grew up bird hunting and that is what I did way before I ever picked up a bow. I feel like I am getting back to my roots. Gonna be a dang good time.

Comment

That's gonna b a blast!

Comment

On the bucket list fo sho!

Comment

Going on a warmup hunt in the am. Will be shooting cranes in the am and pheasants in the afternoon. Should be a fun Sunday with Super Bowl then two busy work days and leave for argentina!

Comment

Good Luck bud! Ive been wanting to make that trip for a while (except I want to pop an Asiatic water Buffalo too)! Be safe!

Comment

That's going to be awesome! Planning on it next year.

Comment

Hard to do better than h&h. you will love it.

Comment

What a great trip that will be. Always thought I would enjoy that and the duck hunting as well.

Comment

On my bucket list. If I may be nosy, approximately what will it cost? Please PM if necessary.

THANKS!!

Comment

It's on my list too, but everyone I've spoken with that have done it says they won't do it again. I find that odd. They said it was fun, but once was enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                              It's on my list too, but everyone I've spoken with that have done it says they won't do it again. I find that odd. They said it was fun, but once was enough.

When me, my dad and brother went we knew after the first hunt that we would go back. 8 more weeks and we will be back!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X