X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    Neither of them?

Quality depth with underclassmen? No clue, haven't looked at depth chart.
    I just noticed a tweet talking about these two kids.
    remember this name … true freshman CB Derek Stingley Jr.
    He was the #1 ranked HS player by many recruiting services until the final numbers where he finished 3rd overall.
    kid has the potential to be the best CB in the history of LSU football which includes Patrick Peterson and the Honey Badger

No completed passes in his senior year. Only 1 completion in his junior year and that was against a prevent D. Never gave up a TD in his entire career which includes 8th grade. Teams quit throwing his way because he was so good

HS career stats:

27 INT’s
    17 PBU’s
    2 TKFL’s
    3 forced fumbles
    2 fumble recoveries
    14 punt returns for TD’s
    1 kickoff return for TD

early enrollee who practiced with the team before the Fiesta Bowl in January. He was so impressive in practice coaches confirmed he could have started the bowl game. His grandfather is the late Darryl Stingley (WR - Patriots) who was paralyzed by Jack Tatum on this play in 1978.

Comment

Joseph career avg is 2 tackles a game and .20 pass defelctions he won’t be missed... Netherly like mentioned before was recruited as a wr and was a fill in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
        Lots of talent but young. Joseph like the weed and unlike the majority of the universities LSU test often for it and suspends players. I know its illegal but not sure why they put themselves at a competitive disadvantage when the ncaa isnt the ones doing the testing. Joseph would have seen a good bit of playing time. He wasn't a starter but is very talented. Netherly isn't a huge loss. He was a wr who played db in our bowl game bc almost every db was out that game and was moved back to wr this spring. He wouldn't have received much pt.
        Honey badger couldn’t go without it either. He stuck around BR a while.

Comment

Originally posted by drbonner View Post
          Honey badger couldn’t go without it either. He stuck around BR a while.
          he was suspended numerous times and then kicked off the team. I assure you he wouldn't have been kicked off of the majority of teams. LSU's compliance department is a joke and is one thing the new AD is addressing. Having rules and testing policies is great but at least put yourself on a level playing field with the other teams when it comes to it. Speedy Noil went to A&M for one reason and that was bc their drug testing policy for weed was much more lenient than LSU's, even with that he still got himself in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
            he was suspended numerous times and then kicked off the team. I assure you he wouldn't have been kicked off of the majority of teams. LSU's compliance department is a joke and is one thing the new AD is addressing. Having rules and testing policies is great but at least put yourself on a level playing field with the other teams when it comes to it. Speedy Noil went to A&M for one reason and that was bc their drug testing policy for weed was much more lenient than LSU's, even with that he still got himself in trouble.

I can see a change coming soon with woody at the helm now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
              Neither... we are loaded in under classmen, an another round of great recruits committed.

All these corners in a league that “doesn’t” throw the ball......

Comment

Hook em horns!

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                  Kelvin Joseph (Safety) was the 42nd overall ranked player in 2018. All the kid cared about was being a rapper, and smoking weed. Suspended multiple times for failed drug tests and Coach Orgeron told him in the Spring to start looking elsewhere. LSU is so loaded in the secondary that Joseph was never going to see the field, even as a top recruit.

He was in the transfer protocol 3 different times and had to settle for Kentucky since other schools wouldn't waste a scholarship on him. Since he has to sit out 1 year, I doubt he ever plays another down in CFB.

Joseph is from BR and you know it's bad when you're asked to leave the LSU team. Joseph had tons of talent but his heart was in rapping and smoking chronic … definitely not football.

Manny was a WR coming out of Crosby in 2017 and he got caught up in the numbers. LSU was so stacked at WR he rarely saw the field. He was asked to play CB on defense last year and he couldn't make the transition. Netherly could have likely played WR at other schools but it wasn't meant to be at LSU. I wish him well since he was a good kid that tried to change positions in order to see the field. Sadly it didn't work out.

..... so stacked that they should be in the cfp this year

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                    All these corners in a league that “doesn’t” throw the ball......
                    The SEC throws the rock around now and at the same time there are still several teams that play smash mouth old school.

Put it together and you have to have a hyper adaptable and flexible D to keep up.

Comment

Originally posted by mmays113 View Post
                      The SEC throws the rock around now and at the same time there are still several teams that play smash mouth old school.

Put it together and you have to have a hyper adaptable and flexible D to keep up.

Please forgive RLB. He’s not up to snuff in all things SEC. He thanks you for the heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Please forgive RLB. He’s not up to snuff in all things SEC. He thanks you for the heads up.

Comment

Wait, so LSU is now the 'saints' of college football. No pun intended.....

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                            Yep, you best recognize!

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                              You worried about the Tigahs and Saints?

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                                You worried about the Tigahs and Saints?
                                Not the Saints. But I do find it amusing that the "Tigahs" are pretending to take the high road when it comes to NCAA football

Comment

Working...
                                X