X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
    He is definitely a beast!!!
    War Eagle
    LOL.....I knew you would chime in. He is a stud. Great things ahead for him. Astros???

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
      LOL.....I knew you would chime in. He is a stud. Great things ahead for him. Astros???
      Let us pray that the Stros' get him!!!

Comment

Dang. Tough series so far for the Ags

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Auburns tough at home... they dont need the help with the errors and pitching mistakes

Comment

Frizzel goes yard after getting quick pitched... glad this kid is on this team

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              Frizzel goes yard after getting quick pitched... glad this kid is on this team
              magic stick

Comment

Ags show out for game 3...no sweep..

Comment

I was able to watch Texas get the swept to start Big 12 play. After a tough stretch of games, they needed this weekend.

Comment

Lets see how the longhorns do playing sam houston tonight. Bearkats on a good winning streak!

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                      Lets see how the longhorns do playing sam houston tonight. Bearkats on a good winning streak!

Tough Tuesday for Texas. Looking forward to kicking back and watching some baseball.

Comment

Make sure you guys check out the Sam Houston 2nd base player, im proud of this kid!

Comment

Ags takin care of rice

Comment

3-2 final score , sam houston didnt have it last night.

Comment

3-2 final score , sam houston didnt have it last night.
                              It was a good game!

Texas pitching managed to get out of innings unscathed when I thought they were going to get touched up a bit!

That’s the way baseball go!

Hook ‘em and good luck to Sam the rest of the year!

Comment

Make sure you guys check out the Sam Houston 2nd base player, im proud of this kid!
                                Ochoa was a great pickup for Sam Houston. He can handle the bat from both sides of the plate with good pop for his size.

Comment

Working...
                                X