Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update....Courtney's awake but shes not communicating with Jenn. She's just staring at the ceiling crying. Jenn thinks that she knows/feels her body shutting down. Last the she said to Jenn I don't feel good. Tears right now

Comment

Fight courtney..like you have darlin... whole lotta folks praying for you to gain the strength...

Comment

Continued prayers sent for full recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
          Update....Courtney's awake but shes not communicating with Jenn. She's just staring at the ceiling crying. Jenn thinks that she knows/feels her body shutting down. Last the she said to Jenn I don't feel good. Tears right now
          Jenn if you are reading this, please read her the Word. It is the Bread Of Life. her body needs it now and Im sure yours does too. I think i have spent more time praying for you than Courtney.

Understand that God put you in this special place for a special reason. it didnt happen by accident. I pray for his peace upon you. Steve

Comment

Come on Courtney! Fight, fight, and more fight for your kids!!

Comment

Prayers

Comment

Lord please help her...we pray in your holly name. Amen

Comment

More prayers sent.

Comment

After 30 minutes of them trying to get her heart started again she is probably really sore and hurting. I bet she doesn't feel good and doesn't understand why.

Comment

Wow. Prayers sent.

Comment

My heart burns with anger, but my anger is directed at the evil one Satan. My love is with the Lord God Almighty. The battle going on right now is like there are 2 dogs in me. Jenn has the same battle going on. There is a dark dog, an evil one, and there is a light dog, the light of God. They are constantly fighting. Right now they are fighting over Courtney. The dog that wins is the dog that is the most fed... I CHOOSE TO FEED THE LIGHT. The light is fed by the very Word of God! I will NOT feed the dark dog. It is fed by anger toward the light. I choose the LIGHT. Jesus, God's Son who is the Word and who is the LIGHT himself said, "I am the way the truth and the LIGHT. No man comes to The Father but by Me. This is the Light I serve... Jenn, You must serve the Light. Feed the right dog in your Spirit!

Lord God, You are our God. Comfort us and give us strength to fight. Lord I lift up our sister Jennifer. Give her strength Lord. Do not let Satan darken her heart. Let Your Light shine in her heart. Lord, we love You. You are our God. We thank You for Your Son who is in control of this, our Savior Jesus Christ, Amen

Comment

Prayers for Courtney....JESUS touch this young lady, give strength and healing

Comment

What a roller coaster... toughest woman I've ever witnessed, and that says a lot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers continue! My goodness, she is strong! God had a plan! Continue to fight Courtney!

Comment

Working...
                                X