This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
    Its amazing to me that GOD put her in this place called TBH where people that she has never met are shedding tears in fervent prayer for her. there is a spiritual battle under way for her as Satan launches attack after attack. That tells me that Satan KNOWs GOD has a special opportunity for Courtney and he is trying too destroy her so she cant arrive at that place.

Please remember that the scripture says Satan comes to kill but Jesus came that we may have life. Keep reading her the WORD and saying the name of JESUS. something very special is about to happen.
    I've been thinking the same, I don't know her at all but have been on here more than ever since this thread started to pray and check for updates on her.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
      Update.... Blood work back from this morning..both Lymes and liver showing improvement!!
      Excellent news! Ya know, GOD is healing Courtney, I know yall can see it, but GOD is healing TBH at the same time and bringing us closer together in a time of need. Brandon and Jenn have been solid as a rock! A blessing to everyone yall have been. To GOD be the GLORY!

Comment

Prayers going up!

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
          Update.... Blood work back from this morning..both Lymes and liver showing improvement!!
          WooHoo!!! Great news........

Comment

So thankful for the good updates! God is good!

Comment

Great updates, keep them coming. Continued prayers for Courtney's healing. Thanks to Jenn and Brandon.

Comment

Great news!! Continued prayers for improvement and come Pete recovery. Come on Courtney you got this. Stay strong Jenn you are awesome!

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Noon Prayers for the warrior Courtney

Comment

Lunch time prayers up! Keep fighting girl!

Comment

Really liking these positive updates! Hang in there Courtney! You too Brandon and Jennifer! God is good!

Comment

Prayers for Courtney

Comment

Afternoon prayers going up!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Continued prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                              Its amazing to me that GOD put her in this place called TBH where people that she has never met are shedding tears in fervent prayer for her. there is a spiritual battle under way for her as Satan launches attack after attack. That tells me that Satan KNOWs GOD has a special opportunity for Courtney and he is trying too destroy her so she cant arrive at that place.

Please remember that the scripture says Satan comes to kill but Jesus came that we may have life. Keep reading her the WORD and saying the name of JESUS. something very special is about to happen.

Sounds like the Holy Spirit was speaking through you. Very wise statements.

Please keep fighting Courtney.

Sent from my iPhone using Dilly Dilly!

Comment

Prayers continue

Comment

Working...
                                X