6"-8' Stabilizer Recommendations.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking for a black, or carbon colored stabilizer that is around 6-8 inches. I'm having a hard time finding one that fits my specifications. Anyone have any recommendations for me? I'm used to shooting a 11.5" stabilizer but it didn't balance my Carbon Element right.

you checked out the Fuse Carbon Blade line on stabs?

Comment

Octane is a good one. Mine is 7" black and red insert

Comment

Bee Stinger!!

Comment

i shoot a 6" stokerized hunter, about the sharpest looking thing you can put on a bow. functional as well.

Comment

Bee stinger and fuse are my favorites so far.

Comment

A wise man once told me if your "stabilizer" is under 8" it's not a stabilizer, it's a vibration dampener.

That said, I feel you use what's best for you. If you have a 11.5" BStinger and it didn't work well for you, chances ar eyou had too much weight on the end. Try lighter weights.

I use a 8" Stoker with the rubber dampener on my answer cause that's the best fit for me with that bow. I can aquire the shot quickly without front shoulder fatigue after an hour or two of shooting. Perfect for hunting situations.

I've been playing with the Vendetta Enforcer with the 3" bulletproof head on my 3d rig. I took off 4 oz of weight and my pin is stuck where I hold. It's a very good stab, and does what it's suppose to do.

I've noticed when it comes to stabs, you have to play around and find what works best. If you have a shop that will let you try stuff out, that's great!

If you don't you'll have to buy and sell until you settle on something that works well for you.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Saltej_77 View Post
                I shot one of these. I shot two groups, both at 60 yards. One with my current stab. and the other with the Fuse. Shot a much better group with the fuse.

Comment

Originally posted by Saltej_77 View Post
                  Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
                  I shot one of these. I shot two groups, both at 60 yards. One with my current stab. and the other with the Fuse. Shot a much better group with the fuse.
                  Do y'all shoot the Carbon Blade Hunter, or the sidekick bar?

Comment

i have a handful of stokers

moving back to the bstinger and the new xtreme hunter kit.

i want to try back weight but running the ss1 with an 8" just made the bow a wobbly mess.

Comment

Originally posted by txdukklr View Post
                      i have a handful of stokers

moving back to the bstinger and the new xtreme hunter kit.

i want to try back weight but running the ss1 with an 8" just made the bow a wobbly mess.
                      X2
                      The Xtreme Hunter kit is what I have and I love it!!

Comment

Try the cheap SVL dampener! Light weight and very effective at dampening any vibrations. I don't think you would have much vibration at all from a CE.

Comment

Originally posted by BigFoot View Post
                          Do y'all shoot the Carbon Blade Hunter, or the sidekick bar?
                          I shoot the 10" carbon blade hunter but actually have a 10" stoker classic and 9" stoker ss1 in the mail to try out

Comment

Axion I Cloud

Comment

Stokerized or KTech Designs.

Comment

Working...
                              X