Doinker a bomb, chubby hunter or other?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone tell me if the Doinker chubby hunter has a 5/16 female thread in the end? Trying to complete my stabilizer hog light. Was really looking for a Doinker a bomb, the old one that has both male and female thread in each end but I guess they stopped making those.

Any other suggestions on a good dampener that can screw onto the end of a light (5/16 ) and into the stabilizer port?

Looking to put a dampener between the light and bow
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358096482.508332.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	24944335

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358096495.123541.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	24944336

This is what I'm trying to recreate.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358096514.921580.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	24944337

Thanks for the feedback.

I don't think they make the A Bombs anymore......

Have you looked into the Limbsaver node? http://www.limbsaver.com/archery/stabilizers.php

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
      I don't think they make the A Bombs anymore......

Have you looked into the Limbsaver node? http://www.limbsaver.com/archery/stabilizers.php
      Have not, but that will work, thanks for the tip.

Comment

The 2 Doinker Chubby's that I have do not have a female thread on the end so you can add anything.

Comment

I run Xfactor stabilizer quick disconnect, you may check it out, i can pull my Vendetta Enforcer stabilizer off and QD my kill light on. QD is different than most it has a rubber washer so it isn't metal to metal. I get 0 vibration from this setup on my carbon element and holds my wrist sling from moving around when i swap stabilizers and lights.

Comment

Originally posted by wes11h View Post
            I run Xfactor stabilizer quick disconnect, you may check it out, i can pull my Vendetta Enforcer stabilizer off and QD my kill light on. QD is different than most it has a rubber washer so it isn't metal to metal. I get 0 vibration from this setup on my carbon element and holds my wrist sling from moving around when i swap stabilizers and lights.
            Taking a look, thanks for the tip.

Comment

Working...
            X