Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Africa Experience - 10 days, 12 animals, Countless New Friends, Memories for Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And then.....he walked right in and stood perfect.
    Attached Files

Comment

You are doing this on purpose! Shoot him!!!!!

Comment

And the arrow that had desired all week to be released was well on its way.....
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RdRdrFan View Post
          You are doing this on purpose! Shoot him!!!!!
          Guys, with all due respect, it takes a sec to load 10 pics. I'm only relaying it as it happened.
          Last edited by MichaelW; 09-17-2010, 08:10 PM.

Comment

What a great read tonight.. Congrats on the beautiful trophies.. Makes me remember my trips. I have heard Dries Visser is a top notch operation and your story certainly backs that up.

Now, more on the KUDU!!!

Comment

Yes!!!

Comment

Even though I know the outcome and the end..... I'm still on edge of seat! Can't wait for each one- cant wait to get together soon!

Comment

Shot pics continued...
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelW View Post
                    Guys, with all due respect, it takes a sec to load 10 pics. I'm only relaying it as it happened.
                    Just a joke Michael. Just anxiously following along.

Great looking shot by the way.

Comment

Amazing story and pics Michael. Very well done Sir!

Comment

After the shot I really couldn't believe what happened.....considering how hard we worked on one all week. Since it was so close to dark and we believed the shot was good, we radioed the tracker and got out of the blind.

We got out and inspected the broken arrow. The nockturnal nock had worked perfectly and was still glowing despite the shaft breaking.

If you look over my shoulder as well as in the last picture, you can see the blind we were hunting out of.
                        Attached Files

Comment

These next few shots are kind of poor as the light was fading, but we took up the track.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Boom! Goes the Dynamite! Outstanding...I'm literally in awe of your coverage of this hunt and intentionally cut my thread short to get back to this one.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelW View Post
                              After the shot I really couldn't believe what happened.....considering how hard we worked on one all week. Since it was so close to dark and we believed the shot was good, we radioed the tracker and got out of the blind.

We got out and inspected the broken arrow. The nockturnal nock had worked perfectly and was still glowing despite the shaft breaking.

If you look over my shoulder as well as in the last picture, you can see the blind we were hunting out of.
                              i bet uploading all these picks was way harder than doing any of the tracking.lol

Comment

Anthony actually saw it first and said..... "Michael, come get your kudu"

I couldn't wait to get my hands on those horns.....
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X