• Time
  • Show
Clear All

COWBOYS vs ##### packers.

Here's some cool facts about the Lambeau Field:

1. It's the oldest stadium used in the NFL
    2. It's the 3rd largest in the NFL
    3. It's 2nd in capacity
    4. And every game at Labeau field has been sold out since 1960.
    5. There's over 80,000 people on the waiting list to get season tickets with an avg. wait of 30 years! I bet ol Jerrah wished he had that problem!

I don't think no other team can top that one.

No one can ever question their true loyalty.
    Last edited by Blood Trail; 01-09-2015, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Edward F View Post
      Didn't they beat the Cowboys if that movie?? Oh the irony.
      Thought it was a funny pic. Never saw the movie guess that was after my time. Go COWBOYS ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
      Last edited by Alpha Dog; 01-09-2015, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post

LMAO....that's crap...who is "their"....

Nobody can question a true fans loyalty?....making that statement is like saying the sky is blue. Nothing special. All teams have true fans.. Sheesh...

I am sure there are plenty of Green Bay "fans" that can have their loyalty questioned.

Comment

[ATTACH]684996[/ATTACH]
          Last edited by Alpha Dog; 01-11-2015, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Jerry has the franchise with the third highest worth in the world. The top two are euro soccer ones. He isn't worried about much, bro.

Comment

Here's some cool facts about the Lambeau Field:

1. It's the oldest stadium used in the NFL
              2. It's the 3rd largest in the NFL
              3. It's 2nd in capacity
              4. And every game at Labeau field has been sold out since 1960.
              5. There's over 80,000 people on the waiting list to get season tickets with an avg. wait of 30 years! I bet ol Jerrah wished he had that problem!

I don't think no other team can top that one.

Pretty sure Denver has some loyalty facts of their own.

Comment

I wonder how many of these "true fans" will be around when their team starts losing.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                  Now that's stretching a good thing a little too far.

Comment

Point is, it took Jerrah building a billion playhouse to get people involved in the Cowboys. He was selling no tickets. What kind of fans is that?!

That's why the Cowboys fans have the reputation of being the leagues most awful, fickle fans.

Comment

Point is, it took Jerrah building a billion playhouse to get people involved in the Cowboys. He was selling no tickets. What kind of fans is that?!

That's why the Cowboys fans have the reputation of being the leagues most awful, fickle fans.

Now he is selling tickets to the opposing fans, just so they can go to Jerry's World. Seeing their team play while there, is just a bonus.

Comment

Hmmmmm. Texas stadium was always sold out in the 70's and 90's. Lol.

He built the death star because he could. All yalls 500,000 owners barely scraping by working in a beer factory with Laverne and Shirley.
                        Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 01-09-2015, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Dallas "fans" had that reputation long before the new stadium. Looking at the business model of the new stadium, it's clear to the rest of us that it wasn't built for the hardcore Dallas Cowboy fan. Only someone reaching with weak jabs would think otherwise. It was built to make money (and a lot of it) through other means. It was built to be a super structure to host mega events, and it's succeeded in that. It's the complete opposite of something like the Seattle stadium which was built to be a loud and almost impossible place to be a visitor.

I guess my point is yawn...next.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            Hmmmmm. Texas stadium was always sold out in the 70's and 90's. Lol.

He built the death star because he could. All yalls 500,000 owners barely scraping by working in a beer factory with Laverne and Shirley.

Redskins, right, Geronimo?

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                              Dallas "fans" had that reputation long before the new stadium. Looking at the business model of the new stadium, it's clear to the rest of us that it wasn't built for the hardcore Dallas Cowboy fan. Only someone reaching with weak jabs would think otherwise. It was built to make money (and a lot of it) through other means. It was built to be a super structure to host mega events, and it's succeeded in that. It's the complete opposite of something like the Seattle stadium which was built to be a loud and almost impossible place to be a visitor.

I guess my point is yawn...next.

So you're admitting that Jerrah don't care about the fans, that it's just a money thang?

That's sad right there.....

Comment

Do whuuut?

Comment

Working...
                                X