Originally posted by Rotney View Post
      So you and Ironman would have something to do
      Weak, at best.

Comment

[ATTACH]683671[/ATTACH]

Comment

that game...

Comment

For the Cowboy fans following, those that remember the last two games of the regular season, I stayed in my home office to watch instead of going to the recliner and big screen in the living room. I was told to stay in my office for both second halves and Dallas came through. Forgetting about that, I was in my living room to start the game today and I moved to my home office at halftime. ...................... I think I am watching the rest of the games from my home office..

Comment

That was a Fugly game. Congrats to the cowgirls.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                For the Cowboy fans following, those that remember the last two games of the regular season, I stayed in my home office to watch instead of going to the recliner and big screen in the living room. I was told to stay in my office for both second halves and Dallas came through. Forgetting about that, I was in my living room to start the game today and I moved to my home office at halftime. ...................... I think I am watching the rest of the games from my home office..
                You the man Smart

Comment

For the Cowboy fans following, those that remember the last two games of the regular season, I stayed in my home office to watch instead of going to the recliner and big screen in the living room. I was told to stay in my office for both second halves and Dallas came through. Forgetting about that, I was in my living room to start the game today and I moved to my home office at halftime. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.... I think I am watching the rest of the games from my home office..
                  You better!

And Mikes gonna start stinking.

Comment

I just watch Stafford put up 323. Aaron Rodgers is going to show everyone why he is the MVP.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                      You better!

And Mikes gonna start stinking.
                      Nope

Gonna shower with it...

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
                        Forecast for Green Bay next Sunday.....high of 23....low of 1.
                        Any snow, 1967 Bart Star wins the game with a quarterback sneek. Sorry, but I've been a Green Bay Fan for almost 63 years now.

I'd like to say good win Dallas, but it was pretty ugly as stated before, but a win is a win. Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
                          One day he will be right. Just not yet!!
                          kinda like a broken clock huh???

I think Lawrence learned a lesson real quick; just fall on it. Proven a couple of plays later

Comment

Maybe you should sleep in the office until further notice!

Comment

Way to go, Boys!!! Bring on the Cheese Heads!

Comment

Originally posted by Edward F View Post
                                I just watch Stafford put up 323. Aaron Rodgers is going to show everyone why he is the MVP.
                                Then start a **** Green Bay thread and stay off of this one. No one likes a troll, and all you're doing now is trolling. Good luck with that thread, bud!

Comment

Working...
                                X