No announcement yet.

Trump attempting to Legalize.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it ever gets legalized I couldn’t smoke because of work . Heck now if we smoke or chew tobacco we lose our company option insurance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
      Depends on the job. Wouldn’t want my crane operator coming back from lunch after having a couple of margaritas. I also would want my surgeon smoking a joint then coming in to do surgery. I’m all for legalizing weed but think there should be a test in place just like with alcohol. Wouldn’t want someone to think it’s ok to wake and bake then roll into the office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I'm sure my crew would not want me stoned while I drive them across town emergent in the fire truck. So, I'm wondering if old bob would think some people probably should not drink,smoke at work

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
        Depends on the job. Wouldn’t want my crane operator coming back from lunch after having a couple of margaritas. I also would want my surgeon smoking a joint then coming in to do surgery. I’m all for legalizing weed but think there should be a test in place just like with alcohol. Wouldn’t want someone to think it’s ok to wake and bake then roll into the office.

I do agree. I'm a professional, have been throughout my working career. I'm an estimator / project manager in construction - heavy equipment, for about 20 years now. Prior to that; a design civil engineer. I can't make mistakes - or at least ****ed few.
        And I enjoy a drink and a toke, have indulged in both in moderation for almost 50 years now. But not while working.

I guess my question is; if some can give a pass, a mulligan for having a drink or two during the workday, why not the other? From my simple perspective, that appears to be a double standard.

Bob Lee

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
          I'm sure my crew would not want me stoned while I drive them across town emergent in the fire truck. So, I'm wondering if old bob would think some people probably should not drink,smoke at work
          Read below.
          It is my belief and my practice to abstain from both while on the clock. Or while driving.

When I'm on my own time, whatever I choose to do ain't nobody's business but my own, as long as no one is harmed or endangered.

Bob Lee

Comment

I've been told that it's a gateway drug.
            Or is it a getaway drug?

Comment

Either way, we shouldn't be smoking drugs it sounds like.
              Especially if you are driving fire trucks, operating cranes or doing open heart surgery.

Comment

Originally posted by TP3 View Post
                Especially if you are driving fire trucks, operating cranes or doing open heart surgery.
                I dont care ifyou smoke.dope or care if it's legalized. bob, asked how it would affect someone else's job or life. We just gave a few examples.
                Smoke on dope heads

Comment

Hey I am just trying to summarize the discussion so far. That way the dope heads can keep up.

Comment

What if I pop and Oxy, zanax, quelude, or adderall, or shoot even grind it up and smoke it?

Prob shouldn't do those either, yet legal drugs kill way more people than the illegal ones. Why don't we test for them?

Comment

Wall, Hiliary in jail and fix Obamacare.

This is just a “smoke” screen.

This past budget showed what type of president we have when it comes to real issues of the American people.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                        I dont care ifyou smoke.dope or care if it's legalized. bob, asked how it would affect someone else's job or life. We just gave a few examples.
                        Smoke on dope heads
                        Many - I'll go so far as to say most people - that enjoy a drink from time to time (or even daily) are not alcoholics. Nor are occasional marijuana partakers all "potheads".
                        Sadly, some will remain to forever be unclear on the concept. You're one of them.

Bob Lee

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                          What if I pop and Oxy, zanax, quelude, or adderall, or shoot even grind it up and smoke it?

Prob shouldn't do those either, yet legal drugs kill way more people than the illegal ones. Why don't we test for them?

I would not suggest any heavy machinery operation, or surgery.

Comment

Hey I am just trying to summarize the discussion so far. That way the dope heads can keep up.

Comment

huh, wait ... I thought this was supposed to be about states rights

Comment

There any drought resistant varieties? I don’t smoke, never have, but I could get on it as a new cash crop. Course you’d have to keep a night watchman to keep the teens from picking your field to nothing but seeds and stems.

It will be too expensive once big Agra starts growing GMO varieties and Uncle Sam gets his taxes out of it

Comment

Working...
                                X