hunters education class offered, FREE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hunters education class offered, FREE!

SCI Houston will be hosting a TPWD Hunters Education course on July 22nd at the Celanese Chemicals employee recreation pavilion in Pasadena, TX (near red bluff and bay area blvd). The course starts at 7am and is free for all ages! Lunch will be provided courtesy of Bonfire Wings!

Participants MUST go to the TPWD website to register. Click on the link below.

Disregard the $15 fee at the end of the registration. SCI Houston will take care of any expenses. Please forward this to ANYONE who is interested in taking the class. boy scout/ girl scout, school, t-ball team, church group, ALL AGES WELCOMED! Bill Carter, of Carters Country has donated a white tail hunt, on his ranch, to be given away at the class. Also, a .300 win mag rifle, shoulder mount (donated by Woods and Water Taxidermy in Spring) and other prizes will be given out! Must be present to win. (prizes for kids 17 and under)

GIVE ME A CALL IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS,

Dan Marcasol

281 330 8119

ALL FEES paid by SCI Houston Chapter!!    Lunch & drinks & coffee provided; morning donuts while they last.  Door prizes & drawings (deer hunt,
    Last edited by skeeter; 05-20-2017, 09:36 AM.

Heck of a deal!

Comment

We want "300 attendees" for this event as we won't have two events as in the past!
      Please forward to all your friends, family, sport groups, church groups, etc!! I luv when the kids win the door prizes .......lol.. Get them to the event and everything else is provided......including donuts in the morning!!!![emoji12]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Landrover; 05-20-2017, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Up

Comment

Dang, thats a good offer- bump.

Comment

Man I wish it was closer. I need to take my daughter for hers.

Comment

excellent, have forwarded to family and friends...Good stuff right there!

Comment

Originally posted by profish2004 View Post
                excellent, have forwarded to family and friends...Good stuff right there!
                Thanks a million sir! With doing only one class this summer we are scared folks miss out on a incredible opportunity. I know school is out very soon but if folks know any AG Teachers/FFA Advisors/4-H Agents please forward this info to them.

Comment

Good thing y'all are doing! Right down the street from us, but unfortunately my youngest (who needs it) will be on a church retreat that weekend. Come to think of it, I guess he needs that too!

Comment

ttt

Comment

ttt

Comment

thanks to all our sponsors!
                        Last edited by skeeter; 05-22-2017, 06:46 AM.

Comment

More prizes have been added!

Comment

Ttt

Comment

ttt

Comment

Working...
                              X