Pass around bow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
    Here you go with the geese thing again. You know if you go goose hunting with a bow, you HAVE to invite me!!!!!!!!

I say keep it moving also. Like Marty said, it is paid for. I know I for one do not need anybody else to pay anything more. I am the last one on the current list and hope it is late or I can keep it for 2 months instead of one so I can deer hunt with it.

Bisch
    What is your schedule like for the last ten days of Oct ? Mule deer and geese...

Comment

I would like to be part of the story of this bow as well. I know I do not currently meet any of the requirements set forth so far, but in the 2+ years I would be on the list, I'm sure I can manage an 8pt. lol

Comment

Id love to be a part of it

Comment

Here you go with the geese thing again. You know if you go goose hunting with a bow, you HAVE to invite me!!!!!!!!

I say keep it moving also. Like Marty said, it is paid for. I know I for one do not need anybody else to pay anything more. I am the last one on the current list and hope it is late or I can keep it for 2 months instead of one so I can deer hunt with it.

Bisch
          If you can go to Neb. you could bring her and we could take turns

Comment

Originally posted by deer99hunter View Post
            If you can go to Neb. you could bring her and we could take turns
            Me and you gonna do some talking this weekend!

Bisch
            Last edited by Bisch; 05-13-2013, 07:53 PM.

Comment

^^^ Sounds like a plan !

Comment

Count me in! I'd love to participate and be part of Sacagawea's journey.

Comment

Is there a link to another thread that explains this. Sorry, just a little lost on what's going on but it sounds really interesting.
                  Thanks
                  Greg

Comment

I would definitely do my best to stick something with it

Comment

I got to shoot it when Meangene had it. I can see how the design would be marketable for many programs. I killed several black dots with it and wounded a few others. . Keep it going.

Comment

I'd love to get in on something like this!!

Comment

Thanks for the input everyone. It seems like we have plenty of interest from people not on the original list to make a new list.

I will start another thread soon, and spell out the responsibilities again and what will be expected if you want to participate.

In the mean time, I will keep checking this thread on occasion...so keep the ideas coming.

Comment

Sounds like fun, but since I don't have a place to hunt all I could kill is foam.

Comment

Me and you gonna do some talking this weekend!

Bisch
                              We can do Geese at Maxey this winter as well, check out some of my geese thread live hunt on here

I want to go to Neb too!

Comment

Working...
                              X