Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where to buy ag lime around fayette/colorado/lavaca county?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where to buy ag lime around fayette/colorado/lavaca county?

Does anyone know of any places that will deliver and spread ag lime over 1-2 acres in the area that has a good price?

Check La Grange Farm and Ranch

Comment

ok will do. Hopefully someone around has it for future need

Comment

If you find a place post it here..

Comment

I havent been looking too much, was just kind of interested for next year/following years(when I get a job lol).. Where do you hunt?

Comment

Off 71 south of the airport... Best friend ahs 150 acres and a ranch house I stay in... I am aout there at least 2 weekends a months....

Comment

I just called MG in Weimer 800 460 8584 They have a min charge of $150.00 for 15 acres but would be much cheaper than buying pellitized lime.. That stuff was about $7.50 for a 40 lbs bag...

Comment

so whats their price on it? how much per 1000 pounds. I would only need enought for 1-2 acres.

Comment

They use bulk lime... you have to have the correct equipment to spread it out??

They told me the min charge was $150.00 That is much cheaprer than using lime you can spread or what is call pelletized lime at $7.00+ for 40 lbs.

Comment

yes i think you have the right equipment to spread it but I am not sure. yes bagged lime is way too expensive. I wonder where you can rent a piece of machinery to spread it for a day.

Comment

I was told it was special... I had seen on other site that somethime you need 3-4 k pounds per aces... for the $150.00 I would have them do it...

I was refered to them by a feed stores in Columbus... the best for lime in the area.....

Comment

Matt, you might try Muldoon Minerals out to see what they have.

Comment

heard of muldoon where is it exactly.....well yeah 150 doesnt mean unlimited I mean I am sure its still real expensive. prolly alot tho if it comes out in a big truck I am sure its 5000 plus lbs.

Comment

Between FM 609 and FM 154...it is located off of Old Lockhart Rd, down Davis Rd about 2-3 miles.

Comment

ur speaking spanish to me, but ill check it out. thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
                              X