A sense of Pride.............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A sense of Pride.............

Just watched as Trump was sworn in. It has overshadowed the misery I held for the last 8 years. I beleive we may honestly have an American President that cares about our values and has a genuine interest at heart.

I also FINALLY see a President who isn't anti-police. That matters a bunch cause yea Blue Lives Do Matter................to me anyway..

3rd............I am NOT the norm. I am a 3rd generation Hispanic and know my roots so well. Where my family came from how hard they worked to get what they wanted. No free rides, no free health care, no free checks etc etc.

I am the one in the "family" that no one wants too associate with because I am as above mentioned. You reap what you put in...........

I hope Trump does make me/us proud for working our butts off and finally having some Pride in this Country. Peace................

Amen.

Comment

Yes Sir , agree 100% with what you said

Comment

Stand with what you believe my friend!!!!! Stay proud

AMEN

Comment

Comment

Amen!!!

Comment

Yup.

Comment

I'm right there with ya brother!
                I have family that goes back to the mid 1800s here. And have a derringer that one carried in his boot as a wagon train master that lead families here.
                Last edited by Texas Grown; 01-20-2017, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Here here [emoji1319]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Let's make America great again!

Comment

Yep

Comment

amen brother

Comment

Great post. He has upset the establishment and that's a darn good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
                            Just watched as Trump was sworn in. It has overshadowed the misery I held for the last 8 years. I beleive we may honestly have an American President that cares about our values and has a genuine interest at heart.

I also FINALLY see a President who isn't anti-police. That matters a bunch cause yea Blue Lives Do Matter................to me anyway..

3rd............I am NOT the norm. I am a 3rd generation Hispanic and know my roots so well. Where my family came from how hard they worked to get what they wanted. No free rides, no free health care, no free checks etc etc.

I am the one in the "family" that no one wants too associate with because I am as above mentioned. You reap what you put in...........

I hope Trump does make me/us proud for working our butts off and finally having some Pride in this Country. Peace................
                            I agree with you. I sincerely believe Trump loves and care about this country and its citizens...all of them... The speech I heard was a speech by a President of the people and for the people.

Comment

Agree!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X