Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Field Sales Position Opening to cover the Corpus/Pleasanton/Victoria/SE Houston areas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Field Sales Position Opening to cover the Corpus/Pleasanton/Victoria/SE Houston areas

Good Morning TBH’ers,

Im needing till fill a field sales position that has come available. We are in the natural gas compressor industry. What we do is recondition wear parts, machining work and new part sales. A lot more detailed services offered but for the most part that is what we do.

Job duties will be maintaining existing accounts on a daily/weekly bases, co calling new potential customers and entertaining customers (breakfast, lunch, after hour socializing, gatherings etc) Basically earning business and showing customers appreciation for their business. (We DO NOT buy business) My moto is we have to make it before we can spend it. The position has lots of perks for sure. They say the boss knows how to fish. [emoji6][emoji16]

Note: if you think this is a job where you can run around spending company money, gas and time but not have the work to show for it you will not last long.

I would need the salesman to live within 1.5 hours of Corpus so that the work being picked up can make it to our shop on a daily bases. I do prefer you to have some sales experience or at least some gas industry experience. However my busiest sales guy right now didn’t have either just a big drive to learn which has turned out great.

This is a M-F job. Hours depends how you want to run your route and cover it properly. However in service sales its always a 365 day a year 24 hour day job. (We answer our calls anytime)

If interested send me a PM and I’ll provide you my email. Or you can submit a resume on Indeed or Zip Recruiter.

You can also jump on our website at www.mjvalve.com to learn more about the company.

Thanks,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dangit. I was hoping this would be close. Guess i need to move from DFW Sounds like a great opportunity.

Comment

Good luck with the search...you forgot to tell everyone what a hardass the boss is.

Comment

Sounds like a great opportunity

Comment

Sounds like a great opportunity! Just wish relocation was in my cards currently.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
            Good luck with the search...you forgot to tell everyone what a hardass the boss is.

Lmao!! He’s not too bad.

Comment

Pack up Robyn! We’re getting a condo on the bay

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                Pack up Robyn! We’re getting a condo on the bay

Just say the words. I’ll hook the trailer up and head yalls way to help move. [emoji23]

Comment

Ttt

Comment

let me see if I can talk the boss into selling the house!

Comment

Really wish I had a knack for sales. . .

Comment

You and me both. Been in the patch my entire life. But no way I can put up with customer gripes and rude midnight calls for parts. That's when the true blue oil hand in me comes out and tells them to kiss my ... But who ever gets this gig should be in for an entertaining career. Just tell the boss you'll need him to guide some clients for you when you need a day off

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
                          You and me both. Been in the patch my entire life. But no way I can put up with customer gripes and rude midnight calls for parts. That's when the true blue oil hand in me comes out and tells them to kiss my ... But who ever gets this gig should be in for an entertaining career. Just tell the boss you'll need him to guide some clients for you when you need a day off
                          Lmao!!

Comment

Working...
                          X