No announcement yet.

Macie :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning Macie gal, hope your weekend was a great one and your week ahead is even better.

Comment

Forgot to post this last night. Macie went camera shy on me. She was all smiles before I got my phone. So I told her fine I’ll just post the grumpy look. That made her even grumpier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good morning, Miss Macie. I hope you have a wonderful day.

Comment

Good talking with you Brian, glad y'all weren't affected by the gas plant ordeal yesterday. The Princess is as beautiful as ever, smile or not!

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
            Good talking with you Brian, glad y'all weren't affected by the gas plant ordeal yesterday. The Princess is as beautiful as ever, smile or not!

Thanks for calling. Once again God was watching out for the employees at the plant. As far as I’ve heard, there were no injuries not even heat related.

Comment

Brian, glad to hear that everyone ay work is good!

Macie have a great evening!

God Bless the Gardner's.

Comment

Got home today in time to snap this beauty!

I’m not going to lie it’s been a busy 2 weeks. We finally got all our material in and are trying to catch up at work. Keili is finishing up her clinical for her EMS Training. So on her days off she has been doing ride alongs and er overnights. Plus Macie had Dr appointments Thursday and Friday, so she hasn’t gotten much rest at all. I sent a group text out this morning “DO NOT CALL/TEXT MOM FOR ANY REASON!” Lol.

Macie is scheduled to have a colostomy bag inserted (guess inserted is the right word) Aug 27. They have given up trying to get her to go on her own and don’t want to keep tubing her. No a huge surgery but always nervous when it comes to them cutting on your child. And doc said she will probably keep her in the hospital for 5-7 days to make sure everything is good.

Comment

What a great pic..love her smile!!

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                    Got home today in time to snap this beauty!

I’m not going to lie it’s been a busy 2 weeks. We finally got all our material in and are trying to catch up at work. Keili is finishing up her clinical for her EMS Training. So on her days off she has been doing ride alongs and er overnights. Plus Macie had Dr appointments Thursday and Friday, so she hasn’t gotten much rest at all. I sent a group text out this morning “DO NOT CALL/TEXT MOM FOR ANY REASON!” Lol.

Macie is scheduled to have a colostomy bag inserted (guess inserted is the right word) Aug 27. They have given up trying to get her to go on her own and don’t want to keep tubing her. No a huge surgery but always nervous when it comes to them cutting on your child. And doc said she will probably keep her in the hospital for 5-7 days to make sure everything is good.

Great picture brother! I’m surprised that they scheduled the colostomy bag so far out. Keeping little miss for 5-7 is a good idea just to make sure nothing leaks (inside or out).

Comment

Beautiful young lady, always a fan! Have a great day Macie gal.

Comment

Love a smiling Macie. Prayers for smooth sailing with the colostomy!

Comment

As always we Love that smile!

Sure hoping that you're staying cool and hopefully getting to go swimming some.

Brian thanks for the pics. We all Love that smile and it's a real joy to see it.

God Bless the Gardner's!!

Comment

Hello Macie, hope you're Monday has started out great.

Have a good week.

God Bless the Gardner's

Comment

Happy Monday everyone.

Comment

Hey, looky there. Have an awesome week Macie gal.

Comment

Working...
                                X