Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

17-19 F-250/350 replacement front bumpers

What everyone running?

Factory bumper doesn’t have a good way to accept the LED driving pods I’m used to so....

In for this. I'd like a replacement bumper that's not bulky and will hold a 40in bar on it. Already have the bar just looking for a bumper.

Comment

17-19 F-250/350 replacement front bumpers

Im running a frontier xtreme series with light bar cut out...if you want to run led cubes look up kd fabworks... they make brackets to run one or two cubes per side. Morimoto makes led lights that are direct replacements for the factory lights- probably already know that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by ckamp52; 07-03-2018, 09:26 PM.

Comment

Comment

I always here people say the weight of the full bumper replacements is bad for your front end and also drops gas mileage....any merit to this?

Comment

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
            I always here people say the weight of the full bumper replacements is bad for your front end and also drops gas mileage....any merit to this?
            This is Mercia nobody cares! Just add an auxiliary tank on the back!

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
              This is Mercia nobody cares! Just add an auxiliary tank on the back!
              Yeah screw the mileage comment- I didn’t buy my diesel for mileage. I’ve wanted a pony tank rigged to an aux switch.

Right now my diesel is surprising me, my 2017 F250is getting 17mpg on the highway.

I’m going to add a 2in level to the front and some Toyos first. Then ranch hand grill.

Comment

It’s a apples to oranges comparison for a ford diesel, but on the tundra I had with a front replacement, I lost between 1-1.5 mpg.

Comment

Yes to both.

Comment

I’m running a replacement from tietjens in la grange. Doesn’t seem as heavy as others I’ve seen which I liked. Think it was $1200 mounted, after tax, with the receiver hitch mount.

Comment

Working...
                    X