No announcement yet.

TBH golf Tournament? ***See post #118

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That wasn’t us, David was there in one and we had a short chip from back of green and made birdie

Comment

Who in the heck was this!?
      Golf balls are a lot cheaper than rehab.

Comment

Originally posted by pure lefty View Post
        That wasn’t us, David was there in one and we had a short chip from back of green and made birdie
        My partner or I hit it in the bunker and we made birdie from there.
        Last edited by 18ncs; 04-20-2018, 06:10 PM.

Comment

5 shots is a birdie on par 4?

Comment

Houston better do something!!!!

Back in the Day.....TBH had a North Versus South 3D Archery tournament and it was Austin versus Dallas. WTH??!?!?! We shot Dallas and we shot Austin, years before golf.

Dale Moser hadn't even tried golf yet- but by God, he killed stuff back then, Keystone in one hand and rendered death in the other Still in college, we trained him right!

We figured H-Town was a bunch of posers with archery gear and played golf around the clock?

GoldenEagle and I back this comment....... right RANDY?!?!?!?!?! LMAO BruteKiller too....and he don't even play golf! - SON!

I played the first annual tournament. DeerSlayer's boy put the hurt on Aggiebowman on the driving range. Little bitty son....kicked butt with the big Bohemian and called him out on it! SPANKY!

Good times then and poor Mary.......she was trying to figure out how to manage this rolling circus.

You have stuck this madness out for years now Mary - KUDOS!!!!! Thanks for putting up with this sheet!
            Last edited by AtTheWall; 04-20-2018, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
              My partner or I hit it in the bunker and we made birdie from there.

#6. It's a good hole!

Comment

My partner was only 10yards short of winning long drive, but he used a hybrid. He is a former long drive champ, before it became a popular sport. Most modest fella I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Kmart49 View Post
                  #6. It's a good hole!
                  I was sitting in he cart wondering if we could get it close enough to the creek to get an easy up and down. My partner, "STRONG as BULL", air mailed the creek with a 3-wood and the hole had birdie written all over it.

Originally posted by pure lefty View Post
                  My partner was only 10yards short of winning long drive, but he used a hybrid. He is a former long drive champ, before it became a popular sport. Most modest fella I know.
                  He's not really modest, just has CRS disease.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                    I took 2 years off and just started back 3 weeks ago. I shot 82 my first round, then my body remembered how to do all of the things wrong that made me put the clubs in the corner 2 years ago....
                    Want to play in this?

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                      For those of you coming in from out of town, there are several nice places to stay within just a few miles and lots of good places to eat very close by.
                      And the Back Pew brewery is close by the course.

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
                        This may or may not have been a picture from last years TBH open...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        He must have dropped his Fireball.

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
                          This may or may not have been a picture from last years TBH open...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Had a bobcat walk by on the bank of that creek last year. Saw my first white wings ever a couple of years ago. I will miss going back to Fossil Creek but it gives me a reason to make a FW HH

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
                          And the Back Pew brewery is close by the course.
                          Just what are gender neutral restrooms?

Comment

*********** Looks like we have an unexpected issue and have to change our date. Pencil this one on your calendar. June 23rd. I am finalizing this date and should be good to go with all info in the next day or two.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                              *********** Looks like we have an unexpected issue and have to change our date. Pencil this one on your calendar. June 23rd. I am finalizing this date and should be good to go with all info in the next day or two.
                              Well that sucks!!!!!!! I just bought tickets to Montana for that weekend. Yall have fun and I'll catch yall next year.

Comment

I'm already booked for another golf tournament that weekend. Darn, it happens every year.

Comment

Working...
                                X