No announcement yet.

The Surefire deal from last week....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I emailed them about their "mistake" and asked why their were 2 different emails going out about what happened. It's been a week with no response. And the new price of $38 isn't all that great seeing as this is now their 'old' model and they need to dump them to make more room for the upgraded version of this, which is already out. I believe it was a bait and switch and will no longer buy Surefire products.

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
      I emailed them about their "mistake" and asked why their were 2 different emails going out about what happened. It's been a week with no response. And the new price of $38 isn't all that great seeing as this is now their 'old' model and they need to dump them to make more room for the upgraded version of this, which is already out. I believe it was a bait and switch and will no longer buy Surefire products.
      What other lights are comparable to Surefire. ....quality wise?

I have several streamlight polytac's......they are allsome!
      Last edited by Traildust; 12-21-2017, 08:25 AM.

Comment

If they had emailed me the next day and said there was a mistake, I would have gladly paid the extra $12 per light. I would have still been happy to have a good product at a good price. But, they pulled this back order BS and waited 2 weeks to say there was an error when ordering. Now I can't get the lights in time for Christmas, which was the only reason I ordered 6 to begin with. I had to go get other gifts for all the guys on my list, which was highly inconvenient. And come to find out, they pull this same BS every year. They will never get another dime from me. There are too many good lights out there, from companies that don't treat their "non military contract" customers like crap.

Comment

I emailed as well, no response

Comment

Originally posted by kingranch View Post
            yea it comes out to 38 a pop plus shipping and tax

I went ahead and called them and reordered at the new price... normally I would not have but i already checked those off as christmas gifts and this late in the game I dont have time to shop for other stuff. Still a good price, and they DO have them in stock she told me i would have mine in 3 days
            Did you get your lights?

Comment

You guys need to go to nebotools.com and look at their Redline Blast flashlight its only 39.99 and a powerful little light. I ordered 2 of them on Monday and got them yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                What other lights are comparable to Surefire. ....quality wise?

I have several streamlight polytac's......they are allsome!
                Streamlight. All day long! We put them thru absolute hell at work and they keep on going.

Comment

I've never understood why companies wouldn't just honor the price.. you would think the quantity of sales would be more beneficial than the headache of reversing etc..

Comment

I stuck it out and re-ordered the pair I had originally ordered. I hadn't heard a peep until 2:06 a.m. this morning. They sent a back order email. I submitted an order cancellation only to receive an email that they had already shipped...along with tracking number. So, they'll be here today. I replied back and told them they were a dumpster fire.

Lights are gifts so I'm glad I'm getting them. After this, I'll stick with Fenix, Thorfire and anything else other than Dumpsterfire...I mean surefire.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                      I stuck it out and re-ordered the pair I had originally ordered. I hadn't heard a peep until 2:06 a.m. this morning. They sent a back order email. I submitted an order cancellation only to receive an email that they had already shipped...along with tracking number. So, they'll be here today. I replied back and told them they were a dumpster fire.

Lights are gifts so I'm glad I'm getting them. After this, I'll stick with Fenix, Thorfire and anything else other than Dumpsterfire...I mean surefire.

Sounds like if y'all are still waiting with a back order notice just threaten to cancel and they will ship it immediately

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                        Sounds like if y'all are still waiting with a back order notice just threaten to cancel and they will ship it immediately
                        They'll actually ship it two days before you ask them. Creepy.

Comment

Just got this email.....no thanks. Now they are just trying to lie about what happened. It wasnt an error in software. Someome fudged the price and you cancelled everyones order.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                          Last edited by Part Timer; 12-21-2017, 02:56 PM.

Comment

I just got off the phone with them...the CS rep said there was nothing she could do for me...if I wanted them it would be an additional $28....I asked to speak with a supervisor and whaaLaaa...
                            No problem Sir...I will ship them out today...about 30 secs later I saw a charge on my CC for $57.....
                            Squeaky wheel gets the grease...

Call them

Comment

Originally posted by Part Timer View Post
                              Just got this email.....no thanks. Now they are just trying to lie about what happened. It wasnt an error in software. Someome fudged the price and you cancelled everyones order.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                              I got the same one today.

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                              I just got off the phone with them...the CS rep said there was nothing she could do for me...if I wanted them it would be an additional $28....I asked to speak with a supervisor and whaaLaaa...
                              No problem Sir...I will ship them out today...about 30 secs later I saw a charge on my CC for $57.....
                              Squeaky wheel gets the grease...

Call them
                              I won't even buy them for the $28 sale price now! They'll get not a cent of mine. It has now become about my principles & that's worth more than any dollar figure.

Comment

I am seeing 38. Did you pay 27.50?

Comment

Working...
                                X