No announcement yet.

Girl scout cookies are here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

working on a box of somoas right now....nothing else like em!

and i bought them at work so they never seem to make it home to share with the family

Comment

Originally posted by Acameron52 View Post
      Picked up some Samoa’s and Thin Mints from some little girls at CVS today!
      ^^^ the best imo^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
        Absolutely. ........I love those girl scouts, but they sure can make you look like an azz hole if your not carrying cash!
        That used to always be my out..."Sorry little girl but I don't have any cash on me." Now they all carry card readers on their phones. I hate technology.

Comment

I just ate two boxes of Thin Mints. How long before I start to see the results? [emoji846][emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My local dealer gave me the first box free... now every year I get the shakes around mid February.

Comment

If there are any still around, I will take 10 boxes of Tagalongs if brought to Bownanza or available in Dallas area

Comment

Unfortunately the Girl Scouts in my neighborhood have made me and my wife stop buying from the door to door sales . I believe the last 3 yrs we paid up front and never received our cookies. We will only buy when they have them in hand like in front of our neighborhood HEB.

Comment

Working...
                X