Multi pin sight with magnifier?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multi pin sight with magnifier?

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to buy a 4 or 5 pin sight with a magnifier or that a magnifying lens can be adapted to?

It is possible but I would think you would get a very weird sight picture on every pin but the one in the middle of your housing

Comment

Spot Hogg, viper and a couple of others have lenses you can put into a multi pin sight. It is flat glass so there is no distortion of the upper and lower pins. Used to shoot a viper with a 4x lens.

Comment

I shoot a couple of CBE's with magnifiers.

Comment

Could these lenses possibly take care of having to wear glasses when shooting? The reason I ask is my dad has to wear glasses when shooting his bow and will not wear contacts. I would like to find him something along these lines to help him out. He has no problem seeing distance, it is just close up when he is trying to look through his peep and see his pins.

Comment

Thanks guys I'm going to look into these. My vision is pretty good until I try to look through the site with one eye at 40 or 50 yds especially in low light. I just just can't make out the target spot real well.

Originally posted by kp143631 View Post
            Could these lenses possibly take care of having to wear glasses when shooting? The reason I ask is my dad has to wear glasses when shooting his bow and will not wear contacts. I would like to find him something along these lines to help him out. He has no problem seeing distance, it is just close up when he is trying to look through his peep and see his pins.

What your dad might might need is a clarifier. It's a magnifier that fits into the peep sight.

Comment

Working...
            X