a good place to look at ar-15s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a good place to look at ar-15s

My stepdad wants to buy an ar-15 and i have showed him alot of them online but he is old school. What store has the best selection of ar-15s in texas?

Independece firearms in independece just south of brenham. I have been to the store several times you will not be disappointed in the selection. They have the most "black" guns I have ever seen in one location. If he can't find what he is looking for he is not looking for an Ar style rifle.

Comment

Cheaper Than Dirt

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper87 View Post
        Independece firearms in independece just south of brenham. I have been to the store several times you will not be disappointed in the selection. They have the most "black" guns I have ever seen in one location. If he can't find what he is looking for he is not looking for an Ar style rifle.
        X2

Comment

go to wally-world and buy a colt.

Comment

Academy has a great selection as well. Their prices are always excellent to boot. They carry Windham Weaponry which is owned by the guy that founded Bushmaster before he sold them. They are great weapons at a great price.

Comment

Ctd

Comment

If you ever get to the Austin TX area you can check out GT distributors or just look them up on line.....Good luck!

Comment

I work at academy but he wants more of a variment style ar and we only have a couple diffrent ones and i want him to see more opions thanks for yalls recommendations

Comment

Originally posted by shurshot10 View Post
                    If you ever get to the Austin TX area you can check out GT distributors or just look them up on line.....Good luck!
                    X2

Comment

Www.model1sales.com They're in Whitewright TX
                      Attached Files

Comment

Another vote for GT

Comment

Independence Firearms is where Chuck Norris goes to get the new stuff.

Comment

Midwayusa.com

Comment

Originally posted by shake n' bake View Post
                              cheaper than dirt
                              +100

Comment

Working...
                              X