Baffin Bay do it yourself?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baffin Bay do it yourself?

I am planning on heading down a couple of days before my nilgai hunt. I wanted to do some wade fishing in Baffin Bay. I know nothing about Baffin. Can someone provide some info or point me in the right direction?

Lot of jelly fish take waders! I’d have to show you on a map, there are some darn good spots and a couple of piers too. Plenty of live bait for sale and harvest if you know were to go

Comment

Originally posted by BRad G View Post
      Lot of jelly fish take waders! I’d have to show you on a map, there are some darn good spots and a couple of piers too. Plenty of live bait for sale and harvest if you know were to go
      In Baffin?

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesl View Post
        I am planning on heading down a couple of days before my nilgai hunt. I wanted to do some wade fishing in Baffin Bay. I know nothing about Baffin. Can someone provide some info or point me in the right direction?
        Where are you talking? Are you going to Riviera Beach? Loyola Beach?Are you coming in by boat? Have access to boat? As said, there are a few piers there in Riviera. You can just get in and wade if you don't want to fish off the pier.

Comment

You can catch tarpon in Laguna Salada. I did it in 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
            Where are you talking? Are you going to Riviera Beach? Loyola Beach?Are you coming in by boat? Have access to boat? As said, there are a few piers there in Riviera. You can just get in and wade if you don't want to fish off the pier.
            I'm going out Tuesday with Baffin Bay Rod and Gun, but will have Wednesday morning to try somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by warrenm0624 View Post
              You can catch tarpon in Laguna Salada. I did it in 2009.
              Polish Tarpon aka Skip Jack???

Comment

Weather is supposed to get wet this week.

Comment

I’m fishing with a guide Wednesday- I’ll wave at you at least

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesl View Post
                    I'm going out Tuesday with Baffin Bay Rod and Gun, but will have Wednesday morning to try somewhere.
                    Just ask Aubrey or Sally while you are fishing with them. Good folks who will point you in the right direction. Great time to fish. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                      I’m fishing with a guide Wednesday- I’ll wave at you at least
                      You coming down Tuesday? We should met up if so.

Comment

Originally posted by marlin man View Post
                        Just ask Aubrey or Sally while you are fishing with them. Good folks who will point you in the right direction. Great time to fish. Good luck
                        will do. Thanks

Comment

good luck hope the weather is good i used to go out there every year and only was able to fish a couple days due to weather

Comment

Working...
                          X