Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got another one this evening.

Comment

Victoria academy out of this one. They did have the big boy marked 159 but it scans 99 and lots of them

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Joe H View Post
        Victoria academy out of this one. They did have the big boy marked 159 but it scans 99 and lots of them

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
        Sorry got the last 2 last night

Comment

Thanks for the heads up

Comment

I have two, one for my blind and one for my pop up camper. Love them. Bought some extra propane bottles for this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
              I wouldn't use it in a tent sleeping.

We use ours in the tent with no problems. We keep a window cracked and have a CO monitor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Picked one up in Temple this evening. Now it shows the temps are not going to be that cold. Well I will have it for next year.

Comment

Sure don't need another but ill probably go get a couple

Comment

$99 for the Big Buddy is a steal! Wish I lived closer. No Acadamy in Alaska that I know of.

Comment

got one hooked up to a big tank in my 30' 5th wheel RV and use it all the time. Just crack a window and have a CO detector.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                        Funny that this thread popped up. Was recommending one of these to a friend and googled it and saw the NT price. Problem is, their actual website doesn't show the sale.

So friend goes to Academy and tells me they are on sale there for the 59.99 price. So guess who was at academy at 7:59 in Tomball this morning... this guy.

Now I have one to keep out at the lease in the cabin and no more driving it back and forth "just in case"

As far as tents go... I use them to warm them up when I am awake (before bed and in the morning.) They warm up a tent FAST! I do the same in my small cabin as well. I wouldn't sleep with it on even with the 02 sensor and trip sensor. If you were to really need to run it at night... I'd get a backup C02 monitor and make sure it is plenty far away from flammables (which is just about everything given how hot that thing gets.)

They WILL burn a tent. Personal experience! [emoji33]

Comment

Originally posted by Tcooper93 View Post
                          They WILL burn a tent. Personal experience! [emoji33]

Well yeah, I would imagine so if your tent isn't big enough and you dont keep it away from the walls. There is a 3ft height requirement.... wouldn't put it in a tent I couldnt stand in.

I want to be like Chew when I grow old.... er.

Comment

Pick up one in Waco. Not marked on sale, had to scan it.

Comment

New Caney Academy has plenty of both models on sale. Picked up an extra this morning.

Comment

Working...
                              X