Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever found yourself in middle of bizarre circumstances?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
    Spring Break 1988, I got to meet & hang out with this "lovely young lady" all night @ Hector's Deck & Blanco White's in Matamoros....

I ended up in a near fist fight with my childhood buddy over the whole thing...because she had asked him to go back to her apartment & we told him, "Hell no!"

After the Mexican police showed up & threatened to take all of us to jail for being drunk & acting stupid in public, she was no where to be found...never saw again...until one year later on TV...

Sara María Aldrete Villareal

That gave me chills!

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
      too bad texastornado isn't still around. She could blow everyone out the water. Best story teller of all time possibly.
      😂

Comment

Originally posted by cwill View Post
        That gave me chills!
        I'll never forget it as long as I live...

It's weird because I can still picture her like it was yesterday...
        She went by Maria....tall, long legs, white spandex mini skirt, black crop top & drank Dos Equis...her hair was dyed blonde...

My buddy does not like to talk about it even to this day...and "yes", we are still friends...

Comment

We had a odd thing happen many years ago, we were in our late teens or early 20s. We had been on the beach in Port A. at night. I think we had been fishing on the pier that night. But as we were driving away from the beach on one of the windy access roads. We went around a curve in the road and found a naked old woman running down the middle of the road screaming. I stopped the car and she just ran right by, screaming. I asked my buddy, do you want to go back and ask her if she wants help. He looked at me and said, do you really want a naked old woman in your car? My response was. No, but there is definitely something wrong. I decided to keep driving. The next curve we went around, we found the old Port A. drunk walking up the middle of the road, with a seriously ****** off look on his face. I said, Oh, there's the problem, let's go have a talk with him. So I stopped the car, we got out, to go talk to the old drunk and find out what the hell is going on. He had a quart bottle in one hand. When he saw us coming his way, he threw the bottle at us, turned around and took off running, up in the sand dunes. We were both in pretty good shape and that time. We chased that old fart way the hell up into the dunes, we never caught that old fart, he was pretty **** quick. We decided, we had probably taken care of the problem and the old woman, would probably be safe, at least for the rest of the night. So we went back to the car and went home. Don't know exactly what exactly the situation was and if the old woman made it home safe. We never heard anything about a old woman being killed or raped in Port A., so we decided she must have gotten away from the old fart.

Comment

Some stories need to be told....but not on the inter webs to live forever.

I’ve got a story that I’ve told to friends but I won’t ever write it down in real life or share in Mixed company. Cartels ain’t no joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Milkfisher View Post
              Some stories need to be told....but not on the inter webs to live forever.

I’ve got a story that I’ve told to friends but I won’t ever write it down in real life or share in Mixed company. Cartels ain’t no joke.
              Can I pm you my cell #?

Comment

Went out to ride my motorcycle one day and watched a woman jump out of the truck in front of me. Was doing about 40 mph...she got up and kept running. The truck kept going also.

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                  He asked for bizarre. That’s not bizarre at all. That’s completely normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  It seems to be at the moment. I think it the Change.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
                    I'll never forget it as long as I live...

It's weird because I can still picture her like it was yesterday...
                    She went by Maria....tall, long legs, white spandex mini skirt, black crop top & drank Dos Equis...her hair was dyed blonde...

My buddy does not like to talk about it even to this day...and "yes", we are still friends...
                    We may have crossed paths & never knew it...I graduated in 88 (spring 87) but did spend the 89 break at the island / stayed at our place in laguna vista & hit Matamoros.

I was close to the Kilroy deal & still kinda creeped out but not that close. I think the most sobering issue to me looking back is there was no inclination of that level of evil ever resurfacing nor tied to the whole narco culture at the time. I was in San Fernando every weekend during the early to mid 90's freelancing it in the boonies, then the big Zeta massacre happens 25 years later. That was a fun place & now is said to be ghost town after dark. Mex, once a place t be adored where Live dismemberments / burnings are a common thing today SOTB. The boogie man is real.

I think it's wrong to poke fun of the OP...Running across a cartel deal on a back road can make a valley boy yawn. You guys should hear stories from those that farm along the river.

Comment

Originally posted by Boss Buck View Post
                      It seems to be at the moment. I think it the Change.
                      Said in the voice of Slowpoke Rodriguez

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                        We may have crossed paths & never knew it...I graduated in 88 (spring 87) but did spend the 89 break at the island / stayed at our place in laguna vista & hit Matamoros.

I was close to the Kilroy deal & still kinda creeped out but not that close. I think the most sobering issue to me looking back is there was no inclination of that level of evil ever resurfacing nor tied to the whole narco culture at the time. I was in San Fernando every weekend during the early to mid 90's freelancing it in the boonies, then the big Zeta massacre happens 25 years later. That was a fun place & now is said to be ghost town after dark. Mex, once a place t be adored where Live dismemberments / burnings are a common thing today SOTB. The boogie man is real.

I think it's wrong to poke fun of the OP...Running across a cartel deal on a back road can make a valley boy yawn. You guys should hear stories from those that farm along the river.
                        PM sent...

Comment

Move

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
                          Some things in life there are no good answers for. Things just happen. But still, there are times one may question why.

There’s not enough to write down and make a book out of it. Like the time my family and I accidentally drove upon a cartel drug deal going down in a remote area. Later on, that proved to be a scary and somewhat regretful discovery. None of us were looking for any such thing. We just happened to be in the area while admiring the beauty. One night, months later we were chased down on a lonesome stretch of Highway in that same state. The cartel people had made a note of our patterns. I honestly wasn’t sure if that was going to be the end of us. Relatives of mine unknowingly were near the same cartel operation and found themselves alone facing a group of well armed men in a rural location. They too weren’t sure if they were going to make it home ever again. Found out later that quite a few people in that county were in on the take. One person suspected of being involved was an elected official.

Some friends of mine in LE have mentioned that there have been times they’ve seen things that make no sense at all. Things you’d have to see to believe, because others may think you’re crazy.

A judge, I know well, had something happen to him that’s almost like out of a movie scene.

Life can sure change in a hurry.
                          you need to move

Comment

Interesting thread for sure....

Comment

Comment

One morning around 4 AM in 04 or 05 we were headed out for a September teal hunt on the north end of Lake Bridgeport. Right where the lake necks down to Trinity River channel there’s a hair pin turn, which I took going about 25 mph in my CC. As soon as we rounded the corner we noticed 2 run down old bass boats beached on the bank. I immediately slow down as I knew I was going to wake them, as soon I did we noticed there was a large bonfire with about 15-20 people gathered around it. All sorts from grown men to women with small children. They had apparently all driven down in an old school bus and were doing who knows what in the absolute middle of nowhere, as this wasn’t a park or boat ramp, just an old oilfield road that dead end into the old Green Elm bridge crossing. Needless to say they were none to happy about us waking their boats and began yelling threats at us as we apologized and slowly trolled by. We then headed up river another 1/2 mile or so to our hunting spot, as soon as we arrived we could hear them trying to start their boats and still yelling threats. They tried and tried to start their boats until they finally quit and that’s when they started shooting repeatedly, I’m talking at least 100 times while yelling threats. We then got pretty freaked out and decided to call the sheriff who handed us over to the GW who then wanted to argue with us over what county we were in and whether or not it was actually his area[emoji849]. We decided we’d wait them out and hope they were gone by noon the next day......that didn’t work. As we were approaching the old skeleton of a bridge I could see men running across it and hiding. So we did the only thing we could and laid the ears back and went by them at about 50 mph and ducking as low as we could. As we went by I could hear them yelling and scrambling around their bus. We hauled *** and went to the sheriffs dept to file a report. About a week later we got a visit from the Jack county GW who had heard our story and actually knew the people. Apparently it was a known family from Wizard Wells that was cooking meth and had multiple arrests warrants. He also said we were lucky to make it out alive as the head of the family was known to be violent and they had been trying to apprehend him for a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X