Reply
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2017, 07:42 PM   #1
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young
 
ttaxidermy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia
Default Vegas Cover Up

Like I've said from day 1.
500 world wide "leads". On one man??? Don't think so...

22,000 hours of video on one man??? Don't think so...

12 federal search warrants and another 1500 leads.. One man??
Nope.

This lady is getting fed up.
As we all should be..



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-29-2017, 08:25 PM   #2
BrandonA
Pope & Young
 
BrandonA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Marble Falls/Burnet
Hunt In: Mills and Burnet County
Default

I spent 7 days in Vegas a few weeks ago for the JR National Finals Rodeo. Probably rode with 10 different cabbies working that night. Every one of them said the same thing.... More than one shooter, from multiple locations, and the government is hiding/covering up something. Two of the cabbies actually were picking up at ground zero. They both called bull**** on the lone shooter and echoes. I asked one about lack of video and he said were being videoed now. Cameras catch everything in Vegas.
BrandonA is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-29-2017, 08:31 PM   #3
Strummer
Pope & Young
 
Strummer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Edna Tx
Hunt In: At Gary's place ,and the backyard
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonA View Post
I spent 7 days in Vegas a few weeks ago for the JR National Finals Rodeo. Probably rode with 10 different cabbies working that night. Every one of them said the same thing.... More than one shooter, from multiple locations, and the government is hiding/covering up something. Two of the cabbies actually were picking up at ground zero. They both called bull**** on the lone shooter and echoes. I asked one about lack of video and he said were being videoed now. Cameras catch everything in Vegas.


I was there 2 weeks after the shooting. All my drivers said the same thing .
Strummer is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-29-2017, 10:11 PM   #4
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young
 
ttaxidermy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonA View Post
I spent 7 days in Vegas a few weeks ago for the JR National Finals Rodeo. Probably rode with 10 different cabbies working that night. Every one of them said the same thing.... More than one shooter, from multiple locations, and the government is hiding/covering up something. Two of the cabbies actually were picking up at ground zero. They both called bull**** on the lone shooter and echoes. I asked one about lack of video and he said were being videoed now. Cameras catch everything in Vegas.
I Am 100% positive just from hearing the shots that there was more than one gunmen and when they threw thats "echo" BS out there that when I knew the cover up had began.. Among many other things!!!!

The truth WILL eventually come out and when it does it won't be anything CLOSE to what we have been told from day 1..
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-29-2017, 10:34 PM   #5
BrandonA
Pope & Young
 
BrandonA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Marble Falls/Burnet
Hunt In: Mills and Burnet County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaxidermy View Post
I Am 100% positive just from hearing the shots that there was more than one gunmen and when they threw thats "echo" BS out there that when I knew the cover up had began.. Among many other things!!!!

The truth WILL eventually come out and when it does it won't be anything CLOSE to what we have been told from day 1..
One cabbie said “they were “ hearding cats” shots from all sides”. “ they didn’t want anyone to leave”
BrandonA is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-29-2017, 11:02 PM   #6
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young
 
ttaxidermy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonA View Post
One cabbie said “they were “ hearding cats” shots from all sides”. “ they didn’t want anyone to leave”
Yet so few want to believe this.
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2017, 12:49 AM   #7
tradtiger
Pope & Young
 
tradtiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Austin
Hunt In: Lee Co., Granger
Default

Theories on why possible multiple shooter info would be covered up? Also, what is thought to be the motive or ultimate goal of leaving "no one" alive? Guess I'm missing all of the conspiracy aspect of this, but curious to know of any factual info available.
tradtiger is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2017, 07:15 AM   #8
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young
 
ttaxidermy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tradtiger View Post
Theories on why possible multiple shooter info would be covered up? Also, what is thought to be the motive or ultimate goal of leaving "no one" alive? Guess I'm missing all of the conspiracy aspect of this, but curious to know of any factual info available.
No theory. I just tend to believe eyewitnesses, folks that were there, over the FBI.. As far as "factual" info goes, it's out there but I guess it depends on what one chooses to believe.. Eyewitness accounts should mean a lot but for some reason, in this case, they don't..
I believe nothing that we have been fed by the Feds or LVPD to this point..
The truth will eventually surface.

Last edited by ttaxidermy; 12-30-2017 at 07:17 AM.
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2017, 07:17 AM   #9
Johnny Dangerr
Pope & Young
 
Johnny Dangerr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Houston
Hunt In: Mainly Guide Now
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaxidermy View Post
No theory. I just tend to believe eyewitnesses, folks that were there, over the FBI.. As far as "factual" info goes, it's out there but I guess it depends on what one chooses to believe.. I believe nothing that we have been fed to this point..
Yup..................
Johnny Dangerr is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2017, 07:52 AM   #10
RiverRat1
Pope & Young
 
RiverRat1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Leander
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaxidermy View Post
I Am 100% positive just from hearing the shots that there was more than one gunmen and when they threw thats "echo" BS out there that when I knew the cover up had began.. Among many other things!!!!

The truth WILL eventually come out and when it does it won't be anything CLOSE to what we have been told from day 1..
You just think you're mad now. If you finish your thought above it should continue... And not one person responsible for the cover up gets in trouble at all.


Also if a person watched day 1 -3 of this event and they didn't see huge flaws yet still believe what they're being told, no one can help them. Way too many things to list.

Now they say the shooters motive won't be released until next Oct. LOL Geez. I'm sure they have a good reason to wait that long. They knew by day #2.

Last edited by RiverRat1; 12-30-2017 at 07:55 AM.
RiverRat1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2017, 08:04 AM   #11
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young
 
ttaxidermy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRat1 View Post
You just think you're mad now. If you finish your thought above it should continue... And not one person responsible for the cover up gets in trouble at all.


Also if a person watched day 1 -3 of this event and they didn't see huge flaws yet still believe what they're being told, no one can help them. Way too many things to list.

Now they say the shooters motive won't be released until next Oct. LOL Geez. I'm sure they have a good reason to wait that long. They knew by day #2.
Exactly.. They are tripping over themselves now.
"No affiliation" 10 hours after the shooting yet no motive for 10 more months???? What a joke.. They knew right??

I guess it will take that long for them to write the script...
Or they are hoping folks just forget and this just "goes away"..
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2017, 08:18 AM   #12
overcomer401965
Eight Point
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Coleman, Texas
Hunt In: Coleman
Default

Now if pitts had done the killing there would be more interest.
overcomer401965 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2017, 08:40 AM   #13
Mike D
Pope & Young
 
Mike D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: North Texas
Hunt In: Haskell County, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaxidermy View Post
No theory. I just tend to believe eyewitnesses, folks that were there, over the FBI.. As far as "factual" info goes, it's out there but I guess it depends on what one chooses to believe.. Eyewitness accounts should mean a lot but for some reason, in this case, they don't..
I believe nothing that we have been fed by the Feds or LVPD to this point..
The truth will eventually surface.


So you really think the average citizen in the middle of being shot at has the ability to distinguish a single rapid fire gunshot from multiple shooters?

I think that’s reaching........a lot.

The amount of panic, screaming, running, trampling, etc that was going on.....I think I can honestly say I would give a **** less if it was one shooter or multiples I would be concerned about getting my *** out of there.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Mike D is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2017, 08:42 AM   #14
Clay C
Ten Point
 
Clay C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Conroe
Default

Given the FBI's history over the past few decades, the FBI has given us zero reason to trust a thing they say or do. The Vegas Sheriff department is either being puppeted, or is completely incompetent. There are eye witness stories, but you have to think about the scene, circumstances, and that eye witness testimony is often times inaccurate. I've been saying from the beginning I think this is the hotel using their money and connections to cover up negligence, but at this point I don't know what to think. The fact that they are giving a time line for release of motive is remarkably suspicious.

Last edited by Clay C; 12-30-2017 at 08:45 AM.
Clay C is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2017, 08:54 AM   #15
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young
 
ttaxidermy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
So you really think the average citizen in the middle of being shot at has the ability to distinguish a single rapid fire gunshot from multiple shooters?

I think that’s reaching........a lot.

The amount of panic, screaming, running, trampling, etc that was going on.....I think I can honestly say I would give a **** less if it was one shooter or multiples I would be concerned about getting my *** out of there.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
So you believe the FBI over folks that were there????? Surely not!!! If you do then your mind is made up..
Have you watched/listened to any of the footage from the shooting.. Do you believe in their "echo theory". If a gun fires 15 times I would expect to hear 15 echoes not 20,22,23 not to mention the volume change...

I guess this boils down to wether or not a person believes the FBI..
I never have and still don't.. Their reputation precedes them..
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2017, 09:23 AM   #16
tradtiger
Pope & Young
 
tradtiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Austin
Hunt In: Lee Co., Granger
Default

I agree that there are numerous wholesale changes in timelines regarding how the shooting occurred. What I don't quite grasp is whether some over-arching conspiracy is at work. In other words, does someone here have an idea WHY these inconsistencies have occurred beyond confusion and ordinary bungling that often happens when multiple agencies share control of information? I mean it's easy to say "conspiracy" when plain incompetence may be the fault; or, perhaps, there is some far-reaching legitimate investigation going on which would be compromised by premature release of information.

I'm not saying the latter is the case, just saying it's a possibility.

Furthermore, I'm interested to know what would be the PURPOSE behind some grand scheme of a multiple-shooter-complete-wipeout scenario? What would be gained and by whom?
tradtiger is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2017, 10:15 AM   #17
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young
 
ttaxidermy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tradtiger View Post
I agree that there are numerous wholesale changes in timelines regarding how the shooting occurred. What I don't quite grasp is whether some over-arching conspiracy is at work. In other words, does someone here have an idea WHY these inconsistencies have occurred beyond confusion and ordinary bungling that often happens when multiple agencies share control of information? I mean it's easy to say "conspiracy" when plain incompetence may be the fault; or, perhaps, there is some far-reaching legitimate investigation going on which would be compromised by premature release of information.

I'm not saying the latter is the case, just saying it's a possibility.

Furthermore, I'm interested to know what would be the PURPOSE behind some grand scheme of a multiple-shooter-complete-wipeout scenario? What would be gained and by whom?
The fact is we are being lied to AGAIN by the FBI.. Why? I do not know..
Using "Inconsistencies" is giving them too much credit.. Its out right lies..
They know exactly what they are doing and covering up.. Chances are this guy was on the radar for a very long time..Probably even worked for them.. 500 out of country leads tells me that there are more involved.... This things goes deep..
Don't forget who was in office the past 8 years..

And why has the media been silenced on this? Those orders came from the top brass...
Hail these days we here more about the death of Jonbenet Ramsey than the largest mass shooting in recent times and she was murdered WAY back in 1996....

And as far as what the pay off would be or what would be gained and by whom..
Those questions cannot be answered until we know the facts.. If we ever get the facts...

Last edited by ttaxidermy; 12-30-2017 at 10:38 AM.
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2017, 10:44 AM   #18
Thumper
Pope & Young
 
Thumper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Magnolia Texas
Default

Next October is right before the med-term elections in Nov.

I'm guessing ANTIFA, and maybe with ties to radical Muslims.
Attached Images
 

Last edited by Thumper; 12-30-2017 at 11:02 AM.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2017, 11:28 AM   #19
GarGuy
Pope & Young
 
GarGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
Next October is right before the med-term elections in Nov.

I'm guessing ANTIFA, and maybe with ties to radical Muslims.
You could be right. Antifa has direct ties to radical islam.
GarGuy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2017, 12:15 PM   #20
Charles
Pope & Young
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaxidermy View Post
No theory. I just tend to believe eyewitnesses, folks that were there, over the FBI.. As far as "factual" info goes, it's out there but I guess it depends on what one chooses to believe.. Eyewitness accounts should mean a lot but for some reason, in this case, they don't..
I believe nothing that we have been fed by the Feds or LVPD to this point..
The truth will eventually surface.
No it won't. At least not in our lifetime.
Charles is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2017, 01:05 PM   #21
RiverRat1
Pope & Young
 
RiverRat1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Leander
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tradtiger View Post
I agree that there are numerous wholesale changes in timelines regarding how the shooting occurred. What I don't quite grasp is whether some over-arching conspiracy is at work. In other words, does someone here have an idea WHY these inconsistencies have occurred beyond confusion and ordinary bungling that often happens when multiple agencies share control of information? I mean it's easy to say "conspiracy" when plain incompetence may be the fault; or, perhaps, there is some far-reaching legitimate investigation going on which would be compromised by premature release of information.

I'm not saying the latter is the case, just saying it's a possibility.

Furthermore, I'm interested to know what would be the PURPOSE behind some grand scheme of a multiple-shooter-complete-wipeout scenario? What would be gained and by whom?
If one doesn't see this as a conspiracy then they will never see any conspiracy, ever.

Of course we don't know why they lied to us, do we ever? The fact is we know we were lied to multiple times. The investigation was not botched. That's a vast reach so you can sleep easy and not have to think about our government lying to us.
RiverRat1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2017, 01:59 PM   #22
tradtiger
Pope & Young
 
tradtiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Austin
Hunt In: Lee Co., Granger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRat1 View Post
If one doesn't see this as a conspiracy then they will never see any conspiracy, ever.

Of course we don't know why they lied to us, do we ever? The fact is we know we were lied to multiple times. The investigation was not botched. That's a vast reach so you can sleep easy and not have to think about our government lying to us.
Not at all ruling out the possibility of a conspiracy; just not ready to put on a tinfoil hat. Still waiting to hear some plausible responses on the "why" of this entire event and possible cover-up.

When I worked as a professional journalist, I did not report things without hard evidence and multiple sources, unlike many seem to these days.

And, yes, I do understand that concrete answers may never be available. Just not ready to declare one thing due to the absence of another, when there may be other explanations.
tradtiger is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2017, 02:10 PM   #23
jerp
Pope & Young
 
jerp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Aledo
Hunt In: Shackleford Co.
Default

I agree with tradtiger. While I am not naive enough to blindly swallow the FBI version of events, the multiple shooter conspiracy theory seems to fall in the “secret too big to keep” category. While the feds are pretty good at stifling truth-tellers, if there were multiple shooters there are too many people that know that for a fact. (Beyond cab driver conjecture) In this day and age it seems impossible to me that they will all keep quiet. And say what you want about the current media, there are a ton of news organizations that would love to break that story especially if they could spin it in a way that made the Trump administration look bad.

Last edited by jerp; 12-30-2017 at 02:13 PM.
jerp is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2017, 03:17 PM   #24
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young
 
ttaxidermy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerp View Post
I agree with tradtiger. While I am not naive enough to blindly swallow the FBI version of events, the multiple shooter conspiracy theory seems to fall in the “secret too big to keep” category. While the feds are pretty good at stifling truth-tellers, if there were multiple shooters there are too many people that know that for a fact. (Beyond cab driver conjecture) In this day and age it seems impossible to me that they will all keep quiet. And say what you want about the current media, there are a ton of news organizations that would love to break that story especially if they could spin it in a way that made the Trump administration look bad.
So we have people that were there, being shot at, saying multiple shooters, witnesses that were in Vegas that heard multiple shooters, cab drivers who were all over that area saying multiple shooters but that's not enough..

The FBI planted the single shooter seed on day one and it took root.. They are the only ones saying a single shooter..
Worked like a charm.. SMH..
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2017, 04:00 PM   #25
jerp
Pope & Young
 
jerp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Aledo
Hunt In: Shackleford Co.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaxidermy View Post
So we have people that were there, being shot at, saying multiple shooters, witnesses that were in Vegas that heard multiple shooters, cab drivers who were all over that area saying multiple shooters but that's not enough..

The FBI planted the single shooter seed on day one and it took root.. They are the only ones saying a single shooter..
Worked like a charm.. SMH..
Witnesses saying it not enough because it is easy for the authorities to disregard and discount them - “fog of war,” eyewitnesses are notoriously unreliable” etc. What I am saying is if there was another shooter there is hard indisputable evidence that LOTS of people have seen and have access to. Not just local law enforcement people but hotel executives and security. Knowing human nature like we do I find it hard to believe that one of those people won’t come forward and leak that evidence - either for profit, publicity or just the desire to do the right thing. Hopefully that will happen

Last edited by jerp; 12-30-2017 at 04:04 PM.
jerp is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2017, 04:19 PM   #26
Mike D
Pope & Young
 
Mike D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: North Texas
Hunt In: Haskell County, TX
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttaxidermy View Post
So you believe the FBI over folks that were there????? Surely not!!! If you do then your mind is made up..

Have you watched/listened to any of the footage from the shooting.. Do you believe in their "echo theory". If a gun fires 15 times I would expect to hear 15 echoes not 20,22,23 not to mention the volume change...



I guess this boils down to wether or not a person believes the FBI..

I never have and still don't.. Their reputation precedes them..


I never said I believed the FBI. However I do believe that in the panic of people being shot at, the last thing they care about or will be aware of is single vs multiple shooters.

People are extremely unreliable witnesses, especially in panic situations. Heck even in non panic situations. For example if you have 10 people on a hunting lease, someone in the distance shoots a rifle, you will almost have 10 different answers of which direction the shot was. I’ve seen it multiple times. If you are on a place that has canyons or draws where the sounds can echo and carry then it really gets hairy.

I’m one of the least trusting people of the government, but I don’t buy into all of these wild speculative fantasies that people get wrapped up in either.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Mike D is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2017, 04:29 PM   #27
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young
 
ttaxidermy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerp View Post
Witnesses saying it not enough because it is easy for the authorities to disregard and discount them - “fog of war,” eyewitnesses are notoriously unreliable” etc. What I am saying is if there was another shooter there is hard indisputable evidence that LOTS of people have seen and have access to. Not just local law enforcement people but hotel executives and security. Knowing human nature like we do I find it hard to believe that one of those people won’t come forward and leak that evidence - either for profit, publicity or just the desire to do the right thing. Hopefully that will happen
But here's the problem.. Now that the FBI has planted the "single shooter" seed in the mind of every American that cares, with their initial report, anyone that comes forward now, saying that there was more than one shooter, is crazy until proven sane.. Even with hard evidence MANY would never believe it because it goes against the "single shooter" mindset that the FBI has established..
That person would be labled some sort of conspiracy nut job..
You know that and I know that and the FBI knows that... That's how they operate.. Smoke and mirrors.. They are masters at it:
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2017, 04:30 PM   #28
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young
 
ttaxidermy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
I never said I believed the FBI. However I do believe that in the panic of people being shot at, the last thing they care about or will be aware of is single vs multiple shooters.

People are extremely unreliable witnesses, especially in panic situations. Heck even in non panic situations. For example if you have 10 people on a hunting lease, someone in the distance shoots a rifle, you will almost have 10 different answers of which direction the shot was. I’ve seen it multiple times. If you are on a place that has canyons or draws where the sounds can echo and carry then it really gets hairy.

I’m one of the least trusting people of the government, but I don’t buy into all of these wild speculative fantasies that people get wrapped up in either.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
So if multiple shooters were shooting at you would you know it?? I think you would and I know I would... A lot of those folks were no different than us..
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2017, 09:23 PM   #29
Thumper
Pope & Young
 
Thumper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Magnolia Texas
Default

Ever hunt mule deer in the canyons out in west TX, you can hear the same rifle shot 3 or 4 times coming from different locations. Buildings have the same echo effect.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2017, 10:10 PM   #30
Artos
Pope & Young
 
Artos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Deep South TX
Hunt In: Deep South TX
Default

I've seen enough vids to conclude imo that there was more than one shooter as the echo's don't even jive with the round count & noise level...off the charts & insane with all the cameras in LV that none of us, even here on tbh have been unable to produce any links of the one shooter even picking his nose while playing black jack / slots much less checking in. Several hundred rounds fired in the hallway & the one guard / chap goes awol?? Come on.

No clue or gonna even guess the motive was much less reason for multiples, the absolute & obvious shutdown of the gun hating media who should have been frothing at the mouth on this for weeks only to go what seems willingly silent?? You have several victims who were 'adamant' about these multiple shooters, along with the high profile attny who was representing the venue & celebs who have died bizarre with AGAIN minimal coverage.

You can poo-poo those wanting to wear the tinfoil, but there is simply no doubt that we are being taken for a ride here & It's really really creepy when you get right down to it, yet the story is all crickets on all outlets?? The biggest mass shooting in US history does not even generate much interest with all this muddy water even now on tbh??

So much public indifference in general to letting this drift away is just as amazing to me as the actual events itself.
Artos is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2017, 10:25 PM   #31
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young
 
ttaxidermy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
Ever hunt mule deer in the canyons out in west TX, you can hear the same rifle shot 3 or 4 times coming from different locations. Buildings have the same echo effect.
No offense but You obviously haven't researched the Vegas shooting much.
You may want to do that .

Last edited by ttaxidermy; 12-30-2017 at 10:29 PM.
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2017, 10:32 PM   #32
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young
 
ttaxidermy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artos View Post
I've seen enough vids to conclude imo that there was more than one shooter as the echo's don't even jive with the round count & noise level...off the charts & insane with all the cameras in LV that none of us, even here on tbh have been unable to produce any links of the one shooter even picking his nose while playing black jack / slots much less checking in. Several hundred rounds fired in the hallway & the one guard / chap goes awol?? Come on.

No clue or gonna even guess the motive was much less reason for multiples, the absolute & obvious shutdown of the gun hating media who should have been frothing at the mouth on this for weeks only to go what seems willingly silent?? You have several victims who were 'adamant' about these multiple shooters, along with the high profile attny who was representing the venue & celebs who have died bizarre with AGAIN minimal coverage.

You can poo-poo those wanting to wear the tinfoil, but there is simply no doubt that we are being taken for a ride here & It's really really creepy when you get right down to it, yet the story is all crickets on all outlets?? The biggest mass shooting in US history does not even generate much interest with all this muddy water even now on tbh??

So much public indifference in general to letting this drift away is just as amazing to me as the actual events itself.
Exactly... And few seem to even care... Very spooky..
The general public is like a bunch of programmed bots..
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2017, 10:42 PM   #33
100%TtId
Ten Point
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Default

I'm also shocked that the gun ban crowd hasn't been screaming to confiscate bump stocks.
100%TtId is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-30-2017, 11:10 PM   #34
Fishcat91
Eight Point
 
Fishcat91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Victoria Tx
Hunt In: Secret Spot
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100%TtId View Post
I'm also shocked that the gun ban crowd hasn't been screaming to confiscate bump stocks.
I think they pushed the issue after it first happened. Haven't herd much since. Could be wrong though.
Fishcat91 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-31-2017, 05:36 AM   #35
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young
 
muzzlebrake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Euless, Texas
Hunt In: Sterling County
Default

Bullets break the sound barrier. The sonic boom travels with the bullet as long as the velocity is over 1125 fps. When the bullet passes over or by your head you will hear a sharp crack (sonic boom). Next you will hear the report from the gun. Sounds like two shots. 10 shots in your direction sounds like 20 and if there are hard surfaces around like building walls and glass you will most certainly hear echos. Sometimes many echos depending on the angle of sound reflections. Therefore the original 10 shots may sound like 30 or more.
Anybody that's ever been in combat and been shot at with full auto AK's knows about these sonic booms and how hard it is to locate the shooter's position.
muzzlebrake is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-31-2017, 08:23 AM   #36
RiverRat1
Pope & Young
 
RiverRat1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Leander
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerp View Post
I agree with tradtiger. While I am not naive enough to blindly swallow the FBI version of events, the multiple shooter conspiracy theory seems to fall in the “secret too big to keep” category. While the feds are pretty good at stifling truth-tellers, if there were multiple shooters there are too many people that know that for a fact. (Beyond cab driver conjecture) In this day and age it seems impossible to me that they will all keep quiet. And say what you want about the current media, there are a ton of news organizations that would love to break that story especially if they could spin it in a way that made the Trump administration look bad.
Can you explain the media silence?

If, right after this shooting, on day 2 or 3 how much would you have wagered the liberal media would have used this event non-stop towards their anti-gun stance?

Not a single person would have put money they would have just dropped all coverage.
RiverRat1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-31-2017, 09:35 AM   #37
jerp
Pope & Young
 
jerp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Aledo
Hunt In: Shackleford Co.
Default

The media silence is baffling but it’s probably because the only news is that there is nothing new to report. I’m sure there are journalists digging but unless there is a leak of some kind we will continue to have only the “official version” of events. At this point however, even if the FBI was 100% forthcoming about what they know, it would satisfy almost no one. I find it impossible to believe - as some have suggested- that the media has dropped it because the gubmint’ told them to.
jerp is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-31-2017, 10:18 AM   #38
RiverRat1
Pope & Young
 
RiverRat1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Leander
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Just as baffling is how liberals are not using it for what they hate most. Figure that one out.

All I know is way too much doesn't add up. I'm 100% sure we are being lied to. Don't know why but it's obvious and has been since day 1.
RiverRat1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-31-2017, 11:46 AM   #39
LFD2037
Pope & Young
 
LFD2037's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Hunt In: Over yonder
Default

For the people who do not believe there's a cover-up:
Why is there ZERO video footage of the shooter (it's Vegas, the ONLY place not recorded is the pooper)?

Why is the media/leftists silent on this & went silent on this almost immediately?

How does the shooters house get broken into while under FBI/LVPD investigation?

If his intentions were to just kill as many as possible, why not just fly one of his planes into the crowd & into the fuel storage tank?

These are just a couple 'why's' off the top of my head. This whole deal is a real head-scratcher!
LFD2037 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-31-2017, 11:59 AM   #40
4wheels
Eight Point
 
4wheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Default

I think law enforcement is trying to keep this covered to prevent copycat crimes. This nuckle head was a radical democrat that wanted to kill conservatives. They have themselves wrapped up into how horrible Trump is.. Just look at the target and that tells you a lot about the motive. Same with the other idiot that tried to kill republican congressmen and senators at their baseball game. Again look at the target and that tells you the motive.

As far as multiple shooters - no. Those other shots were echos.
4wheels is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-31-2017, 04:14 PM   #41
Maddox
Ten Point
 
Maddox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: The Woodlands
Default

My hope is that they realize this guy was dead before the shooting started, wasn’t the shooter, and they are looking internationally for the actual shooter.
Maddox is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-31-2017, 04:30 PM   #42
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young
 
muzzlebrake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Euless, Texas
Hunt In: Sterling County
Default

Now I know what it was Santa forgot to bring me. I really needed that new tin foil hat.
muzzlebrake is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-31-2017, 05:19 PM   #43
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young
 
ttaxidermy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzlebrake View Post
Now I know what it was Santa forgot to bring me. I really needed that new tin foil hat.
If your buying what the FBI is selling you had better make that aluminum hat out of something quite a bit thicker than tin foil...
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-31-2017, 05:20 PM   #44
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young
 
ttaxidermy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddox View Post
My hope is that they realize this guy was dead before the shooting started, wasn’t the shooter, and they are looking internationally for the actual shooter.
I'm sure they knew that day 1. It's pretty obvious..
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-31-2017, 06:29 PM   #45
tradtiger
Pope & Young
 
tradtiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Austin
Hunt In: Lee Co., Granger
Default

Okay, ttaxi, I'll bite for the sake of discussion, after spending some time going down a Google rabbit hole of info on the shooting, aftermath, possible witnesses to multiple shooters, etc.

Perhaps the most compelling single strain of information involves a woman -- Kymberley Suschemel, 28 -- who reportedly died at home in her sleep a week after surviving the shooting, but not before posting a detailed account of her experiences during the shooting on Facebook. In the account she mentioned being pursued by multiple shooters ("they") while fleeing the concert venue with friends. However, she was known to suffer from seizures and was on medication at the time she died. I don't necessarily believe in coincidences where a possible conspiracy may be involved, but the young woman certainly could have been stressed due to the shooting and had her condition exacerbated to the point of a fatal seizure.

There is also the transcript of police scanner exchanges during and after the shooting. Many references refer to answering calls throughout the Las Vegas strip about shots fired well away from the Mandalay Bay and concert venue area; also these calls were responded to hours after the reported 11:20 pm death of Stephen Paddock. However, all of the hotels and casinos in the area were placed on lock-down during and after the shooting, so, it's unknown how many of the reports and responses were related to real events.

Still open to conspiracy evidence, but not at all convinced by what's been brought out to date.
tradtiger is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-31-2017, 06:42 PM   #46
LFD2037
Pope & Young
 
LFD2037's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Hunt In: Over yonder
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzlebrake View Post
Now I know what it was Santa forgot to bring me. I really needed that new tin foil hat.
Why is there ZERO video footage of the shooter (it's Vegas, the ONLY place not recorded is the pooper)?

Why is the media/leftists silent on this & went silent on this almost immediately?

How does the shooters house get broken into while under FBI/LVPD investigation?

If his intentions were to just kill as many as possible, why not just fly one of his planes into the crowd & into the fuel storage tank?
LFD2037 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-31-2017, 06:57 PM   #47
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young
 
ttaxidermy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFD2037 View Post
Why is there ZERO video footage of the shooter (it's Vegas, the ONLY place not recorded is the pooper)?

Why is the media/leftists silent on this & went silent on this almost immediately?

How does the shooters house get broken into while under FBI/LVPD investigation?

If his intentions were to just kill as many as possible, why not just fly one of his planes into the crowd & into the fuel storage tank?
And don't forget the only KEY wittness, the "security guard", that was shot in the leg, was somehow allowed to leave the country/disappear only days after the shooting... Supposedly drove to MEXICO by himself with a .223 bullet STILL IN HIS THIGH!!!!! Yea right.... Get the FORK outa here... Ain't happening..
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-31-2017, 06:58 PM   #48
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young
 
ttaxidermy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Brazoria county
Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tradtiger View Post
Okay, ttaxi, I'll bite for the sake of discussion, after spending some time going down a Google rabbit hole of info on the shooting, aftermath, possible witnesses to multiple shooters, etc.

Perhaps the most compelling single strain of information involves a woman -- Kymberley Suschemel, 28 -- who reportedly died at home in her sleep a week after surviving the shooting, but not before posting a detailed account of her experiences during the shooting on Facebook. In the account she mentioned being pursued by multiple shooters ("they") while fleeing the concert venue with friends. However, she was known to suffer from seizures and was on medication at the time she died. I don't necessarily believe in coincidences where a possible conspiracy may be involved, but the young woman certainly could have been stressed due to the shooting and had her condition exacerbated to the point of a fatal seizure.

There is also the transcript of police scanner exchanges during and after the shooting. Many references refer to answering calls throughout the Las Vegas strip about shots fired well away from the Mandalay Bay and concert venue area; also these calls were responded to hours after the reported 11:20 pm death of Stephen Paddock. However, all of the hotels and casinos in the area were placed on lock-down during and after the shooting, so, it's unknown how many of the reports and responses were related to real events.

Still open to conspiracy evidence, but not at all convinced by what's been brought out to date.
Watch the Madalay Bay cab driver video(if it hasn't been pulled).. She is setting in front of the hotel... Different gunmen can positively be heard...
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-31-2017, 07:06 PM   #49
Thumper
Pope & Young
 
Thumper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Magnolia Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerp View Post
The media silence is baffling but it’s probably because the only news is that there is nothing new to report. I’m sure there are journalists digging but unless there is a leak of some kind we will continue to have only the “official version” of events. At this point however, even if the FBI was 100% forthcoming about what they know, it would satisfy almost no one. I find it impossible to believe - as some have suggested- that the media has dropped it because the gubmint’ told them to.
I believe the media already knows the shooting was antifa, it will not help their political agenda by reporting same so they've shut up. But if it were to further the media's political agenda they'd report on the story for weeks if not months. Members of the LV entry team reported finding antifa printed material in the LV shooters motel room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4wheels View Post
I think law enforcement is trying to keep this covered to prevent copycat crimes. This nuckle head was a radical democrat that wanted to kill conservatives. They have themselves wrapped up into how horrible Trump is.. Just look at the target and that tells you a lot about the motive. Same with the other idiot that tried to kill republican congressmen and senators at their baseball game. Again look at the target and that tells you the motive.

As far as multiple shooters - no. Those other shots were echos.
x2
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 12-31-2017, 07:54 PM   #50
jerp
Pope & Young
 
jerp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Aledo
Hunt In: Shackleford Co.
Default

So this second shooter - what happened to him? Did he get away with no one seeing him? Did they kill him and somehow remove his body without anybody noticing? Where exactly was he shooting from where nobody saw him? Who swooped in that quickly to clean up the evidence he left behind on such short notice? Just wondering...
jerp is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com