No announcement yet.

Quick and easy ground blind seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

making my dad one for fathers day, just can't find a good stool! And having issues with the swivel working...

Comment

go to home depot. They have one that is 2 steps.. Sets up a tad higher and works perfect...

Comment

This is amazing this thread goes dormant for 10 months and pops back up. Crazy cycle. Original thread 2006

Comment

The gift that keeps giving. Thanks for the idea guys

Comment

i like this

Comment

This is good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

I am so glad I saw this. I have been frustrated all season because the chairs in my pop ups are to tall. Great idea. Thanks for posting.

Comment

I made mine like Snakelover's. A few years ago I had to replace the swivel because it just made too much noise. I added a 2x10 or 12 to the top of the stool and a 1/2 plywood to the bottom to stiffen up the platform. It raised it to the perfect height. I still have the same seat and stool from 2006.

It is the most comfortable blind chair I own.

Comment

Made mine in '06 and it still works great.

Comment

Hey Guys, I have 2 bow blind seats similar to these that I would like to get rid of. If you are close to Beeville you are welcome to them just pm me.

Comment

Good idea

Comment

I have the original Bull blind (like new)and a Fox Pro some one can have, live in Montgomery County, call me 832-630-2143 Rick.
                          Last edited by Coup de Grace; 02-13-2018, 05:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X