Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I need a plug in my shotgun for Turkey or Quail?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol Smart!

Comment

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
      D- you always have the same thing on your mind.
      Whatever...just remember that I rode in back

Comment

Smart, Way to waste a game wardens time. I hope you are happy. It is also a good time to say no to a vehicle search. Wait for a dog to show up. Then wait for the shift sup. to so up,then say go ahead. Good times.

D- I forgot about that. Keep that on the DL.

Comment

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
          Smart, Way to waste a game wardens time. I hope you are happy. It is also a good time to say no to a vehicle search. Wait for a dog to show up. Then wait for the shift sup. to so up,then say go ahead. Good times.

Only thing we wasted was his lecture /breath. He was checking the guns anyway.....

He just mistakenly thought he had hit on an outlaw.....I have the utmost repsect for the good game wardens.....this fella didn't fall into that category.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Had a known peckaheaded game warden ask me and a buddy of mine if we had our plugs in our guns at the boat ramp after a morning of killin' ducks. Buddy said 'no sir"....I said "yes sir"........GW copped an attitude.....said "you know you are required to have a plug in your gun to hunt migratory birds right?" Buddy said "yes sir"...GW said "I'm gonna have to write you a ticket and gives him the "what for" about being an outlaw speech"....."let me see you gun" he says........Buddy hands his gun case while we watch the game warden pull out his Browning over/under. GW mumbles a few words under his breath and tells us to have a nice day.... The look on his face was priceless.....
            LMAO, I might have to take the over and under out Duck hunting just so I can pull that one this year

Comment

Dowel rods work, but a #2 pencil can be installed a lot faster in the field............I mean, if you needed to install a plug real fast in the field.

Comment

Working...
              X