Fluid Head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fluid Head

I'm looking for a good fluid head, but I don't want to spend a million. I've never used one before so I don't really know what I'm looking for.

I'm looking for some recommendations that work well in a hunting scenario.

TIA

Manfrotto 3130 if you can find one or it's replacement.

Comment

Manfrotto is what I have and yes, it is WELL worth it to get a fluid head if you are going to be filming your hunts. Makes all the difference in the world..

Comment

Originally posted by Bill M View Post
        Manfrotto 3130 if you can find one or it's replacement.
        x3 At 2.2 lbs I don't think you can find a lighter head.

Comment

Would it be worth it to invest in some of Manfrotto's more expensive heads? Like the 3 available here: http://www.campbellcameras.com/shopp...uid-heads.aspx

I don't mind purchasing one that's cheaper, just want to make sure I get a good one.

While we're on the subject would anyone like to make a recommendation for camera arm? I need a new one of these.

Thanks.

Comment

I bought a manfrotto 3030 off of ebay that will allow a third axis adjustment to level the camera.

Picked a bow hanger arm at Gander Mtn made by HME that you can easily attach to a tree a wing nut once you have the bolt in place. Drilled a hole in it and put a 3/8 stainless bolt to attach the head to. Works for me and it did not break the bank

Comment

Working...
            X