NFL 2017 boycotters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NFL 2017 boycotters

Folks this is only for the people who boycotted last yr. Please for the love of god do not comment if you never watch football anyway or you did not boycott last season.

With the policies that the NFL is working on, will you give the game another chance this yr? Most of the media outlets were saying that there were only like 4-7 players still kneeling at the end of last season and that it was dying down. I personally am going to give it another chance this year and see how it goes. If its a big issue again, then ill will move on. My stance has and always will be that I don't have a problem with what they are protesting for but, when I turn on a game, that's what I intend to watch. Not politics.

What is their policy now? Seems the owners and NFL caved. Wish my employer had no control over what I do at work.
    Last edited by Traildust; 08-02-2018, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
      What is their policy now? Seems the owners and NFL caved. Wish my employer had no control over what I do at work.
      Yeah what is their policy? Im out.

Comment

Still out

Comment

I will not be this year.

The constant hammering of politics into what was once a fun game to watch. Even today, they are still hammering on Dak. No one is asking how he feels the offense is doing, or what he's going to do without Witten. They just want to rip him for asking his opinion on something irrelevant to the Cowboys winning.

And I am/was a huge Packers fan, and loved to watch the Cowboys lose.

Comment

Last year was great, I learned that I really didn’t miss much when I quit watching. Therefore I don’t plan on watching much this year either. I’m not full boycott, but I maybe watched 1.5 games total last year.

Comment

Still out. I’ll watch college ball on Saturdays and enjoy Sunday in a tree

Comment

I probably won't watch it again this season. I realized I didn't miss it as much as I thought I would

Comment

I will not watch it on purpose. I had a ton of more free time last year on Sundays and it was very nice.

Comment

sound's like the boycott is working,, maybe 3 more years and they will learn to shut up and play the game and ticket prices can go down a bit,,,, overpaid overhyped thugs,, I will not watch

Comment

I'm still out. Spend more time hunting or with my wife. Didn't miss it at all last year.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm only college now. Wasted a lot less of my life last season. Didn't fully boycott but basically didn't watch except for a couple quarters of the playoffs.

Comment

out completely. i hope the league goes busto. i left them 3 years ago. this kneel thing is just the latest pc garbage that they are pushing. i wouldnt listen to bob kostas for 2 seconds. done with them and espn also.

Comment

finished
                            Been finished
                            Staying finishe with the nfl

Comment

We have made a decision to not watch again for yet another season. Curious to see what groups will be receiving the $100million dollars the NFL will be donating to combat injustice.

Comment

Working...
                              X